• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK

giphy.gif

OP
OP

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Confused by people saying they'll play it on next gen... any next gen version or upgrades may be delayed by this too and not happen for many months...

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well shit. been counting my bridges before they hatch. Sad day. At least march won't get delayed.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
One moment please...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Anyways...I swear i saw someone on era say that he/she 'would like for cyberpunk 2077 just to be delayed just so they could upgrade their PC' and I was like no chance of that happening after CD Project took their sweet time to announce the date and shit but nope. Never rule out delays is my lesson I guess.

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
At least now I know that I will be playing this on a next gen console instead of my middling laptop...

Looking for positives here!!

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly at this point they should have just delayed it to launch with the new consoles.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
Wow. The delay actually intrigues me as I'm more curious how this would line up with a potential Nvidia GPU reveal than anything. Good on them for taking the time though to make sure the game is up to expectations versus rushing it out unfinished.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT!

Considering the lack of content they have showed so far, it is not a surprise that there is a delay. It never felt like a game less than 3 months away

They also probably want it launching closer to the next gen versions

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if the Stadia version will launch at the same time as the other versions now

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
At least this has made some march/April game choices easier for me

Resi 3 and Doom Eternal shall do nicely I think

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it. Where's everyone that was in the FF7:R thread that said it wasn't getting pushed back? /s

In all seriousness, please take your time and make the best game you can.

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
Damn, Animal Crossing kinda won, didn't it? I feel bad for those who are really looking forward to this, a six-month delay is quite huge. At least it seems it'll have September all for itself! I'll pick this up as soon as it gets a price cut.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
WOOF. Felt that coming as we were getting within the launch window and nothing had been said or shown, but still, that's a biggun.

That said, playing that sucker on a 3080ti now, wooooo. lol

Kongo B

Sep 8, 2019
Europe
INSERT MIYAMOTO QUOTE HERE
Which is not just a meme, but a wise philosophy. Anyone who wants this game to be a truly groundbreaking experience (and not a prettier next-gen version of a Deus Ex game) should take a deep breath and be more than OK with this.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Called it in the other thread (about the FF7R delay). All according to Keikaku. Cyberpunk PS5 here we go.