• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This trailer in this conference was one of the greatest moments ever. Seriously.

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
I couldn't be more disappointed by this so far :((. I thought we were going to get character creation, classes, and all that. This looks like generic tough guy #27

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It almost reminded me of a Watch Dogs 2(?) trailer form a few years ago.

It looke great but i didnt like the tone or the "atmosphere" of it.

But in the end it's the Witcher 3 devs so i am really excited to see more

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
I remember when they showed gameplay from Witcher 3 and the game was "downgraded" and "colourful&childish". LOL. The same thing, right here.
Believe me it will be dark when it needs to be dark..

Oct 27, 2017
Considering he/she is "a hired gun on the rise" I think some of these classes are out of the game
  • Cop
  • Corporate
  • Media
  • Netrunner
  • Nomad
  • Techie
  • Solo
  • Rockerboy
  • Fixer

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I can't expect less from CDPRojekt. Looks like the CGI trailer they have shown years ago. It would be the best cyberpunk game. Looks leagues ahead of many games. Close to next-gen.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
wasn't the ascetics I wanted. way too much day light. I wanted a dark, neon, blade runner type environment.
The trailer shows that though, the game is about the massive class divide and its dark underbelly, but also the rich part, it's not perpetual grime, I'd find that pretty one dimensional. More strong story telling and world design this way. Also I am sure the game is going to have day/night and weather.

Somni

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Looks pretty sick. I hope NIght City is denser and vertical, as opposed just being a bigger map.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
If the shooting/gameplay and driving are good it'll be amazing. But I have my doubts.

Mar 10, 2018
l'm sure this will be an excellent game, but that trailer did nothing for me. Protagonist seems cliche as fuck, no gameplay, bad music. They should have displayed this trailer during night in-game, as that's what really makes cyberpunk settings pop, what with the neon lights and all.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Lol do people think the game takes place in fucking Norway? There will be a night time.....

Hardhat

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
Do people think cyberpunk worlds are permanently raining and dark 24/7? You know there's going to be sunlight at some point?

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Glad they went for a more bright The Incal type of reveal. This is CDPR, who built Novigrad and made of the coolest weather transitions I've seen in a game. I have a feeling we will get the day/night and weather change and I am sure the city will look like Blade Runner at some time/in some areas.

Dajanksta

Oct 28, 2017
I got this one
rJaLhld.png
Gotta combine this one with the other one to complete the sentences. They're awesome for at least letting us know what's up and saying no to micro transactions

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What the heck are these Hotels... HOテル and the その目で未来を sign ?
Didn't know cyberpunk beside BladeRunner had japanese flavour xD

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
They needed to show gameplay. Disappointed in that. I like the punk vibe a whole lot though.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
The way they introduced this, with the hacking of the conference stuff, was absolutely brilliant. 10/10.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Do people really think this rpg open world that will almost certainly have a day/night cycle will always be bright and sunny?

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Already going to be ome of my favorite games of all time. I can just tell.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Ughhhhhhh.

I am gagging right now with the MC design.
Baldie/Marine short-cut bleh.
What is this? Are we going back to the 90s Space Marine school of shooter mind share?

When I play a male MC, I only want someone that is handsome with a nice hair cut.
Someone like Connor:
Oh ok so a generic white male instead of a white male that at least has markings and a unique jacket got it.

Also the game has customization lol

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is a sci-fi/cyberpunk wet dream come true! I know this is CGI, but everything looked so cool and on point, the look, the outfits, the architecture, the themes...just beautiful. I hope this comes out in the next year, the wait is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.