• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States

And oddly not pictured with the rest of the group, Takemura:
12321727-4804737773854803.jpg

Doesn't look too bad...if you're into Funko's👹

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even Keanu won't make me buy a Funko.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I mean Keanu makes sense. But the other ones are just "default" characters and people will play characters nothing like them. So i dont see why you need to have them.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's the only for you to see your character after the customization screen, so...

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
2077% garbage.

I also hate how a completely new character is revealed this way.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Thanathorn

Dec 10, 2019
Most Funko pops are ugly but the Aku Aku one is really nice. It's also the only one I've ever bought.
aku-aku.jpg

OP
OP

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
You're gonna be pissed when it turns out the delay was to fully convert the graphics into Funko Pop style
Oh wow...I would be livid lol
Looking more towards what Sideshow Collectibles will do with the IP: https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/cyberpunk-2077/

I wouldn't be too surprised if original plan was to have him revealed by now via new trailer, but delay threw everything off while certain things like Funko reveals were already in motion without breaks on it.
I'm interested in what Sideshow is working on as well; but I'm not excited about what the price is going to be, because they're always generally very expensive.
Enter the CDProjekt Merchandise. Where franchises go before they die.
Yeah I know, right? As excited as I am for Cyberpunk 2077, it feels like they're milking it a bit with all this merch - I mean the game is not even out and it has more merchandise pre-release than I've seen most games get even after release.

There's even Cyberpunk 2077 drink coasters...smh

Oct 25, 2017
Like fucking clock work. Every thread on Era where Funkos are mentioned always manages to bring out the usual comments.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I'm interested in what Sideshow is working on as well; but I'm not excited about what the price is going to be, because they're always generally very expensive.

If collectible statue is genuinely good quality and cool design I can see myself ponying up for it even if it cost bit more.

Dust collectors for the shelves

To have shelve collect dust with something on or off it, whats difference?

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
An old record store still keeps it's name in my town, but all it's sells are Funko's and licenced T-Shirts from shows and whatnot.

They're ugly and overpriced as fuck.

The funkos too.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Every salty post in this thread is another Funko Pop added to my collection on my desk at work.

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I know, right? As excited as I am for Cyberpunk 2077, it feels like they're milking it a bit with all this merch - I mean the game is not even out and it has more merchandise pre-release than I've seen most games get even after release.

There's even Cyberpunk 2077 drink coasters...smh
the top of the merch barrel would be Cyberpunk 2077 cereal, now with no poisons
I don't get the appeal of these ugly little things.
if the eyes weren't just black, they'd be ok in all honesty

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
the top of the merch barrel would be Cyberpunk 2077 cereal, now with no poisons
if the eyes weren't just black, they'd be ok in all honesty
Quite. They'd still be trash but this is one of those times where aesthetics just isn't a question of taste. Those things are ugly through and through.