• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0

17GB HQ Gamersyde Version
http://gamersyde.com/download_cyberpunk_2077_48_minutes_of_gameplay-42749_en.html

KtHKDym.gif

EjI0u7p.gif

o6COzLY.gif

Id1Ctw6.gif

A1fnV3i.gif

Last edited:

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
Their financial results have to look really bad if they decided to release this demo.

Game looks absolutely phenomenal but it also shows why they didn't want to show it to major audiences at first... people's reactions are absolutely hilarious. They complain about every not perfect looking animation.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
It's everything I dreamed it would be, can't wait to see more of the upgrades/mods.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope we get a HQ 4K download. Loved it on the stream but I want to load it up on my TV in 4K. Phenomenal demo.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
Their financial results have to look really bad if they decided to release this demo.

Game looks absolutely phenomenal but it also shows why they didn't want to show it to major audiences at first... people's reactions are absolutely hilarious. They complain about every not perfect looking animation.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks incredible, just sour that we don't have a release date yet.

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
the first part underwhelmed me a lot, it looked kinda generic. But as soon as they showed the city I was like "OOOH BOOOY HERE WE GO"
and yeah, changing my predictions, this is totally a Q4 2019 game. Looks like a PS4 could def run it
The mantis blades part was fucking sick

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for some cool GIFS from this, since those often make things look even more "WOW" quickly :D

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit what a reveal. Looks simply amazing.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
GOAT. Seriously the game looks incredible and seems to have incredible depth too. They didn't choose the dumping down road,there's so much stuff in there. Once this gets released,it's becoming my second life(or first lol).

And the reveal was a big win too for their choice of using first person perspective. The game is so immersive and the gameplay shines with this camera.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was the most impressive demo I've ever seen.

The level of ambition from gameplay to RPG elements to the complexity of Night city is flat out fucking absurd

CDPR are truly the next Rockstar Games

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
That looked as good as I hoped and then some. My favorite part was getting an augmentation installed. I love fully immersive, diegetic stuff like that

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite part was their absolutely next-level commitment to disclaimers at the beginning and throughout.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there's one game that looks ready for next-gen it's this. The walk and drive through the city looked insane. :)