• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
just as well the quality is so bad that you cant make anything out

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. Doesn't look like a new environment, but new gameplay (might have been behind closed doors) It looks like Sasquatch HQ

Adookah

Nov 1, 2017
Sarajevo
leaks-leaks.jpg

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
I've never seen a player move their cursor so slow. Not worth watching at all for many reasons though. Still hyped as shit for the game.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Doesn't look bad but hard to really tell how it is given the nature of the video.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, we saw a bunch of gameplay in the official videos released by CDPR, I don't know what they're trying to accomplish with this. We know what the game is. And since this is obviously from a presentation they gave, there won't be any spoilers to worry about.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Madqueen is going to love this info. In her native language too.

Reminds me of Deus Ex Mankind Divided + Watchdogs 2. I'm not a fan of FPS still.

SuiQuan

Oct 25, 2017
Kazakhstan - soon
There's some stuff I've not seen before. The Shallow Dive had so many cuts. But the quality is bad in this one. It looks like what was shown to journalists behind closed doors during E3 itself. It served as a base for the video that was released later to the public, if I'm not mistaken.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Havent we seen these gameplay videos before as leaks?
If not, they look damn similar.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I've played Destiny for so many years, I lowkey hope all FPS feel as good as Destiny does when shooting (they never do).

digifire

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing new here, it's the same demo they've been showing at all events that's leaked like twice already.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
It's old.
Anyway, loving the freedom of approach to missions.
Hoping using guns is fun..

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
This is probably from a full journalist demo, CDPR released a reduced cut of this online.

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
I said it before and i'll say it again. Pacifica looks so bland and uninspired that I think showing gameplay from that sector is detrimental to Cybrpunk's overall perception and promotion. Looks like a poor's man first person GTA, and I'm sure, based on previous footage that the game is anything but. I reaally hope they stop showing gameplay in Pacifica.. Pacifica sucks.

Also, the footage is indeed old. Lock it up..

reelbigeddy

Nov 16, 2017
UK
Pretty sure it's the same as the presentation I saw at EGX back in October. That build must be pushing a year old by now if it's what they showed at E3 too.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
There's some stuff I've not seen before. The Shallow Dive had so many cuts. But the quality is bad in this one. It looks like what was shown to journalists behind closed doors during E3 itself. It served as a base for the video that was released later to the public, if I'm not mistaken.

There was a leak last year called "leak 1" and "leak 2" (20 minutes total) with the same demo, presented by a woman.

This one has better framing, but with the same poor video quality. The bike ride still looks like a switch scene, which is funny.

cpswitch201jk4.jpg

Last edited:

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Not related to the gameplay but I always find something odd about these leaks, it's that even in 2020 we have phone videos of this quality.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Game looks pretty bare...ie hardly any environmental detail and traffic\pedestrians, could just be the quality of the video though. Hopefully it's an old build.

Status
Not open for further replies.