• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Link for viewing it yourself

3D Warehouse

3D Warehouse is a website of searchable, pre-made 3D models that works seamlessly with SketchUp.

EVk1a46X0AI5kay

EVk1bNPWoAUv0b0

Dries

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
Honestly, I hope it's bigger... It looks like 1/3 of Los Santos from GTA V.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
that would be the perfect size for me. i hope it isn't convoluted and a hassle to navigate vertically.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
?But in GTA you have great vertical space to play too.I am sure this is just a small section of the whole thing.
GTAV doesn't look like this:

Arguably CBP is one of the most ambitious titles of the generation and the devs are really struggling to meet that promise, as they don't have the resources of a studio like Rockstar. And this is AFTER the Witcher 3 which is already an insane "who died to make this" tier effort.
cd0.jpg

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
GTAV doesn't look like this:

Arguably CBP is one of the most ambitious titles of the generation and the devs are really struggling to meet that promise, as they don't have the resources of a studio like Rockstar. And this is AFTER the Witcher 3 which is already an insane "who died to make this" tier effort.
cd0.jpg

Yeah,I know,I know,just saying GTAV you have a lot of vertical space too,just the two games focus on different things.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
That's awesome!!! So cool to see a visualization of what we've been shown so far. Hopefully it's a little bigger than that but I know that also doesn't capture all the different vertical levels that are present in Night City.