• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Surprised PS4 did so well compared to Xbox given the marketing deal and the fact the game got pulled from PSN, thought it would have been closer.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Ps4 outselling XBO is ridiculous, given that it was yanked from PSN after 2 weeks

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I bet those sales dropped off like a rock after launch week, those are the stats I'd want to see, hah.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Nearly half of people bought a fancy coaster and/or digital coaster.

I have to assume the legs on Cyberpunk aren't very long, at least not until the PS5/XSX versions.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
hopefully console players get to experience the PC version sooner then later. it definitely was a great game on PC at least.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Considering at PS4/XB1 sw sales are usually 2:1, I'm not sure why anyone's surprised by this split. This is also the 2020 only numbers, so that includes pre orders and first week sales which were probably far stronger than anything following. The game was pulled from PSN 18th of dec IIRC.

The 2021 numbers would probably be a lot more interesting.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
We are limiting the number of Cyberpunk 2077 threads, for reasons outlined in the OP of the Official Thread. Please continue discussion of the update in the OT.

www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| Welcome to Night City (READ THE OP BEFORE YOU POST)

Epileptic PSA: There are reports that animations and flashing lights in this game can cause seizures. Read this article for more information Why is there controversy surrounding CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077? CD Projekt Red has a history of transphobia. This is well documented at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.