• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You played through most of the game with the patch before the D1 patch yeh? Everything all good and stable?

There's a lot of visual glitching. Like. A lot. Gun cards stay on screen unless you reload, dialogue skipping, audio going silent. Etc.

also they give you an option for this particular ending to reload to your last open world save, so that's what I'm doing and going with the next ending. I feel it's going to tack on another hour or so? I'm not sure.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
There's a lot of visual glitching. Like. A lot. Gun cards stay on screen unless you reload, dialogue skipping, audio going silent. Etc.

also they give you an option for this particular ending to reload to your last open world save, so that's what I'm doing and going with the next ending. I feel it's going to tack on another hour or so? I'm not sure.
Appreciate the post my dude 🙏

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
Something something multiple endings. My play through for this ending was 22 hours.

And wow. This particular ending gave me some fucking heartache. Little too close to home.
Damn. Even with multiple endings, that's still short for an open-world game, especially for a first play-through when you aren't well-versed in the game yet.

bod

Nov 1, 2017
20hrs on easy just going through main quests sounds fine.. Bet there will be 50/60 hrs worth of side content.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Hey, Hobbes - I'm here with almost my eyes covered so pardon not quoting any specific post.^^

Just wanted to double check if you had the chance to check the environmental spatter (splatter?) of stuff like blood etc.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
i only played a few. There's a shit ton of side missions. And I'm also on easy. Probably tack on 4-5 hours for difficult modes.

I am not disappointed in the length. The pacing has been phenomenal.

that's good to hear imo

a lot of games these days overstay their welcome, and if there are plenty of sidequests anyways it can keep people occupied for as long as they need

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
22 hours playing mainly the main quest on easy mode is pretty all right for me.

I'm gonna play this game on very hard from the beginning, and do almost every single side quest available prior to fully completing the main quest. For example, it took me 45-50 hours to finish my Blood & Wine playthrough, and that just the expansion..

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Something something multiple endings. My play through for this ending was 22 hours.

And wow. This particular ending gave me some fucking heartache. Little too close to home.
can you share your play times for other open worlds games that you can recall? also, did you play those on easy as well? I typically take longer than the average to finish games so want to get a sense of how long it will take.

Kiryani

Banned
Jan 28, 2018
How would you say the manticore posters/other stuff throughout the game is handled?

I'm also interested in the manticore poster, does anyone know if it's specified anywhere that the person in the poster is trans? I know we don't have a lot to go off, but I've not managed to find anything anywhere that states whether that person is trans or not

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guy is not happy with the base PS4 version. Live chat right now.

Before I continue the next part

If this guy didn't install the pre day 1 patch, and I believe PS4 Doesn't have that available like Xbox, his impressions are gonna mean fuck all. I had to stop and download the patch because pre patch it's really bad. Post patch it's a lot better and there are still bugs but it's not as bad as it was.

Wiseguy

Oct 29, 2017
Before I continue the next part

If this guy didn't install the pre day 1 patch, and I believe PS4 Doesn't have that available like Xbox, his impressions are gonna mean fuck all. I had to stop and download the patch because pre patch it's really bad. Post patch it's a lot better and there are still bugs but it's not as bad as it was.

True, he's playing it pre launch so it's going to be less than ideal. But I'm midly amused by his take. It's another voice in the ether to check out and gain insight. I like to take all of the voices into consideration so as to gain a concensus. In the end, I'll still play the game, make my own opinions and enjoy.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
People want to play with the Japanese VO but I would play this in French.

Now those are some...

v i b e s

mon ami

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Guys, 20h for one playthrough is totally fine

I believe that other lifepaths gives you enough incentive to replay the game 2 more times if you want to (plus multiple endings)

Wiseguy

Oct 29, 2017
Is this you? You keep posting this guy's content and we determined that he isn't worth signal boosting.

No, it's not me...lol And Daryl, if you don't want to watch, don't watch it man. It's a guy, live, right now, talking about the topic at hand. He's doing what we do here everyday. Open your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.