• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
That's really not an indication. Marketing partnerships change. That being said we don't know one way or the other. We don't even know whether this is true or not.

Microsoft has maintained a relationship with CDPR with Gwent on Game Preview for the Xbox One. I would assume they were also pretty active in working g with CDPR on the Witcher 3 patch for the X.

I fully expect this to be a highlight at Microsoft's conference with some sort of extended (5 minutes or so) gameplay section sort of like Metro last year.

ASleepingMonkey

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Iowa
That MS show will certainly be interesting. Potential NBA Jam revival, dates for SOD 2 and Crackdown 3, Halo 6 probably announced, Cyberpunk 2077, Metro: Exodus, probably some really cool for the fans announcement, and tons of other unknowns. Can't wait.

OP
OP
Luxorek

Luxorek

Oct 25, 2017
Poland
@Op: not even the source words it as fact, so why would you?
It's a rumor based on anonymous sources.

True, I guess excitement got the better of me. Mod could definitely add a rumour tag to it just to be safe. Nothing is a fact until CDPR actually confirms it. That saying I trust the outlet and its Editor-in-chief seems to be rather confident about their sources.

If the demo is behind closed doors, I'd probably expect Fall 2019 or early 2020. Usually even Spring 2019 games would have a public showable demo.

2020 would make the most sense to me factoring in any possible delays. They've done such presentation before with TW3 at E3 2013 and that came out 2 years later.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Hype! This will probably win E3 for me if Prime 4 isn't present. I've never played Witcher 3 (plan to), but this looks so good and right up my alley!

I hope the girl in the teaser is playable

-Soma-

User requested ban
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Time for E3 2018 to deliver. Potential showing of DMC 5 AND Cyberpunk 2077? Arguably my two most anticipated games of all time?

E3's usually fun and all, but this is something else. Can't wait.

MikeSan

Oct 27, 2017
Liège, Belgium
giphy.gif

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
That MS show will certainly be interesting. Potential NBA Jam revival, dates for SOD 2 and Crackdown 3, Halo 6 probably announced, Cyberpunk 2077, Metro: Exodus, probably some really cool for the fans announcement, and tons of other unknowns. Can't wait.

FYI Crackdown 3 is slated for Spring 2018. It should be out in April/May.

I'd be surprised if they do anything for Metro other than a new trailer with a launch date.

State of Decay 2 beta announcement and date should happen if the beta isn't announced before E3.

I'm still laughing about the NBA Jam revival/25th anniversary. If it ends up being a Microsoft exclusive that would be pretty funny.

Halo 6 is a wild card here. While I'm fully on the train of it being announced and launched this year, it could be something wild where they announce it prior to E3 at some special event with a teaser trailer for campaign and a multiplayer blowout with beta news then drop an extended trailer for the new campaign.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Didn't Microsoft also get the exclusive Gwent reveal and gameplay as well as an exclusive Beta? I would be shocked if it wasn't Microsoft.
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I know for a fact Xbox had the beta first. And based on the Witcher 3 patch for the X, I have faith they'll use the X really well.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Microsoft said that all of the games shown at E3 2017 will be released before E3 2018 with the exception of Ori. And Undead Labs said to look on their social media pages for the release date of State of Decay 2 "soon".

I saw something saying that Microsoft is waiting to release information on Crackdown 3 until after State of Decay 2 gets news but Microsoft says Crackdown 3 is coming out this Spring and it was leaked that a Crackdown 3 Beta is coming very soon

m43lstr0m

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What if they are pulling a Fallout 4. They will show a trailer at E3, then announce it's out in 4 months. Boom.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm really hoping this pushes some new gameplay concepts in the Sci if genre. Looking for a pick me up given the dismal turn of sci fi AAA games lately.

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Finally.

Closed doors demo is unfortunate but I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this game.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand (if true)...

They said that they want something like the Fallout 4 E3 Situation. A short turnaraound from E3 to release.

"If" they only show gameplay behind closed doors then i don't think they'll release it in 2018.

Why say something like that to not do it like announced?

Oct 26, 2017
woah woah hold up, lets not be crazy now. I can see that going very wrong, in terms of quality potential when compared to the quality of experience in Witcher 3. How bout they tip toe into co-op with some small DL game first, and then go big.

This game has fairly substantial online stuff, it could be PvP I guess like Mass Effect, but I was guessing co-op.

Ahasverus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colombia
Someone told me it is first.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE

I could see first and third person modes, but sure, it probably has third person shooting. FPS is shorter to type though.

Isn't it both first and third person?
Well the conclusion is "we don't kno a damn thing" so let's wait patiently for E3 :P
This game has fairly substantial online stuff, it could be PvP I guess like Mass Effect, but I was guessing co-op.
It's a single player game with an online component, that is known. I expect a Watch Dogs type implementation.