• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HK-47

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at people expecting cdpr not to use generic white dude. There was gonna be a white dude on this cover from the moment they teased this game

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
PK-Subban.jpg

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
December Final Fantasy 7
January Cyberpunk
February Last of Us 2
March FromSoft's New Game
April Ghost of Tsushima

Let's fucking go

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Why would you have to specify "2020" for your guidebook? Is that how most of them are marketed, by year?

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
This would be like, the Deluxe Edition contents, too, ya? Bit much for a standard. Also, can anyone translate the box in the upper right? I'm assuming that's the digital contents.

They had this for a standard edition of Witcher 3
XwMrNUV.jpg

This was the standard edition for the Enhanced Edition for PC (around 25-30 Euros at release)
zakinac2box.jpg

And standard edition for Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition (again for around 25-30 Euros at release)
390822-news-1440x900.jpg

Last edited:

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Banana box art or no, the moment a CE gets announced I'm going innnnnnnnn.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Lol at people expecting cdpr not to use generic white dude. There was gonna be a white dude on this cover from the moment they teased this game

oh I fully expect CDPR to be boring sexist/racist shitheels—doesn't mean I'm gonna give 'em a pass for it

Much like Mass Effect, only a fraction of the audience is gonna play as a women, even if it is the superior experience

because of all the sexist marketing and - in Mass Effect 1's case - game design, yah, that'll probably happen again I guess

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation owners watching the Xbox presser to what games are coming to their console.

What an amazing leak.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
I can't even deal with the concept that this is a real game that is going to release within the next year probably. It's just unreal to me.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The backside of the jacket would like it's on the compendium have been a cooler look

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
There is only standard and collector's edition. No deluxe bullshit. What you see is what you get for $60.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The Witcher 3's standard edition had something similar to this with the map and stickers which is why I'm a bit hesitant to say it's the deluxe especially with nothing explicitly stating it is.

Makes sense. I guess the compendium of knowledge about the game world is more than what previous editions have offered, but maybe CDPR is going old school and filling that box with cool stuff.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
At least they bothered to change the background color this time. I'm pretty sure for the Witcher 3 cover they just made a render of Geralt, copied it, opened up MS Paint and hit Ctrl V. I actually like how aggressively vibrant it is.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
I suspect that Schreier's prediction is gonna be correct. Late 2019 release date will be announced at E3, with a delay into early 2020.