• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
A friend of mine sent this to me over Discord. It's in Polish which is why the logo on the bottom-right is CD Projekt instead of Warner Bros as CDP are publishing the game in their homeland of Poland. This looks really well done to be a fake especially the little Night City postcard render and the artbook cover. The fact that they've got this ready to go makes me wonder if we'll be seeing a release date for 2020 at the Microsoft Presser. What do you think, Era?

The 2020 in the top-right corner is NOT the release period btw - that's the original pen-and-paper RPG's handbook. Also I say it's the standard edition as The Witcher 3's standard edition had similar things bundled with it such as a map, stickers, compendium, a CD of the soundtrack and some other digital goodies. I wouldn't put it past CDPR to have a hefty standard edition for CP2077 too but what do I know?

ApRVBtw.jpg

XwMrNUV.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
can someone post something like a puush mirror I can't view the image (imgur banned countrywide lawl)

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I thought you could create your own character? Why is there a stupid ass random male on the cover?

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Bad boxart. But Witcher 3's was garbage too. Oh well, I'm sure the game will be great.

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
I like the yellow on the box art but the actual picture on it is Fucking terrible and looks like a bad photoshop.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
If it's fake it's very well done. The ugliness of the box art is particularly believable.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That boxart...while I'm happy for more yellow in box arts...notlikethis.gif

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That box art is so ugly that I cant help but believe it.

More importantly: 2019 release?

Plum

May 31, 2018
Of all the things they could have chosen for their box-art they chose... that?

giphy.gif

(The freebies are cool, though. Glad they're sticking with that after TW3 had them)

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
If I can create my char I don't want another guy in the cover. At least add a woman.