• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

https://dxm.marv.jp/en.html

Published by Nintendo at least in NA. Seems to be published by Marvelous in Japan.

Pretty nifty announcement. This is by the team behind God Eater 3 and Fate/Extella Link.

A BRAND-NEW NINTENDO SWITCH TITLE WITH THE STRATEGY OF A MECH
GAME AT THE SPEED OF AN ACTION GAME!

A brand-new, fast-paced mech action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda is coming to the
Nintendo Switch system. Take your Arsenal, a fully customizable powered suit, out for
an array of missions to surmount the enemy at all costs. Choose and equip your
Arsenal with a multitude of weapons, obtain more from downed enemy Arsenals,
and swap them on the fly to suit your strategy in the face of ever-changing threats.

FEATURES:

• Kenichiro Tsukuda is well known for his work developing the Armored Core series. He
and his talented team have developed this brand-new title with the goal of making it
"the best mech action game" out there.
• The character designs were created by Yusuke Kozaki, who also worked on the Fire
Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates games.
• Mech concept designs were created by Mr. Kawamori, who also worked on the
Armored Core series and the Super Dimension Fortress Macross series.
• Arsenals can battle freely in the air and on the ground.

PRODUCER
KENICHIRO TSUKUDA - 1st STUDIO

Notable Works: Armored Core series, Fate/EXTELLA series

MECHANICAL CONCEPT DESIGN

SHOJI KAWAMORI

Notable Works: Armored Core series, Macross series

CHARACTER DESIGN

YUSUKE KOZAKI

Notable Works: Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates, No More Heroes series

MUSIC

JUNICHI NAKATSURU - BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.

RIO HAMAMOTO - BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.

DIRECTOR

KEN AWATA - 1st STUDIO

KEN KARUBE - 1st STUDIO

Edit: Good it showed up. ERA got bugged for a moment...

Last edited:

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man that looked good. Got some serious Armored Core vibes from the mech designs.

Hope that means we can customize them.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this looked neat.

For a minute I thought it was an Ex Troopers sequel.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty interested. I thought it was a Xenoblade spin-off at first.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
This game was really impressive. Thought it was a Xenoblade Chronicles X mech game at first.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
With the big mech and the White Glint-looking thing I seriously thought I was looking at a weird sequel to Armored Core For Answer at first.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was very confused when this wasn't Armored Core, but I'm very into it. It appears less "serious military tech" than AC is.

M-PG71C

Oct 29, 2017
The coolest announcement in the whole Direct by far, along with FE. Damn shame neither one till next year though.

Deleted member 18347

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks nice but can't tell how the gameplay actually is. Does the player have full manual control or is it more or less on rails?

Edit: Ok saw the first half of the trailer. Not bad.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
This looked freakin awesome here's hoping it turns out good and we see more soon.

Oct 25, 2017
Devil Halton's Trap
An ex-Armored Core producer (3 through 4), Kawamori/Kozaki on designs, solid design personnel, and ex-Namco musicians...what a dream team. The game's gorgeous, so I just hope it plays as strong as it looks and sounds. Hopefully XSEED has this on lock now that I'm excited.