• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
It's in the OT, but I thought it was worth a thread as it's a big update:

Details via Gematsu:
In "Versus Mode," you can use your Arsenal to battle via local wireless or online against other players. There are both "1-vs-1" and "2-vs-2" options, and you can search for friends from your friends list to invite to your room. Rules consist of "Ranked Match," where you compete in the global leaderboards with set rules, and "Custom Match," where you can set your own rules.

Additionally, in the online "Co-Op Mode," you can also challenge other players to a "Duel" by attacking them in the time between completing an order and returning to the base. Duels support up to four players, and begin when the player the challenged player returns fire.

There's also wallpapers available on MyNintendo

Here's the update roadmap that was previously in Japanese only I believe:
EGhIorNWoAQJzku

It will be interesting to see what are the collaboration (Gundam and other anime, XCX...).
Really nice to see the game supported that much, I put it aside due to the ton of games released last month.

Tengrave

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Is the co-op worth it? A have a few friends that are big Chromehounds/Armored Core guys. If the co-op is decent, I'd be willing to jump in.

Dunban_Fyuria

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really impressed with how fast the pvp update came out, I'm glad it didn't take like 4 months or something for an update. Now I just need to get through the rest of the story and think of some builds before hopping into pvp.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I too thought XCX as soon as I saw collaboration in the title. The style is already closer than most other mech stuff.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
YESSSSS. had to stop playing briefly with the influx of other titles the past two months but you better bet I'm going back to it soon. Can't wait.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
eaux! all of it is free for the western version. if i'm not mistaken some of the content is paid dlc in japan.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Excuse me? I had no idea this was even on the table. Looking forward to impressions.
Holy crap. I had no idea that this was even possible.

Really hyped for more DxM.

Add me to the list of people who didn't realize this would be happening.

I haven't started this game yet (buried under my backlog and the other games releasing), but I'm excited that when I do, it'll have even more to do!

Hyperfludd

Oct 27, 2017
Reminder that today is the last day you can buy the game and get the Day 1 DLC stuff for free.

I don't even know if it's worth it though, I think I'm going to ask in the OT.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Very cool. I need to pick this game up in the near future. Way too many games came out in September.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can pretty much die insanely fast in PvP. Like the main thing I see people running is twin arc guns, melee weapons that allows chain attacks, and high rate of fire weapons or arms. Having a head piece that has a wide lock on range helps as well.