• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Out of friggin' nowhere. Will consider getting it before the promo offer ends at least.

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
store.steampowered.com

DAEMON X MACHINA on Steam

Pilot your fully customizable Arsenal mech and join your fellow mercenaries in defending humanity from the corrupted machines and gigantic robots in this post-apocalyptic action game!

It's set to release on February 13. Or, uh, in March? Trailer and Steam page have different dates.

Last edited:

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, didn't expect this. Hopefully it'll have cross-play. Could really help the community for this game.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy, I don't think I'll buy it again, but it's nice to see it made available to more people.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
cool, figured it would be 2020, either a 6 month or 12 month wait

It'd be cool so see some screenshots on maxed settings to see how it might turn out

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
What!!!!! I can't wait to see how it runs.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow, out of nowhere right? Was this planned or mentioned before? Interested to see this game at a solid 60FPS.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Exclusives are a thing of the past. Thank God.

It will also be good to play at it over 25fps :P*

*I love my Switch.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
OH SHIT. I haven't had a chance to play it on my switch but damn if this hits 30 bucks on Steam, i'll double dip.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Good game, excellent OST.
Hope people buy it on this platform at least. Looking forward to that studio's next game.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Pretty disappointed to see this, I would have absolutely waited to get it on pc and have it run better than the switch version.

Plankton2

Dec 12, 2017
Yo that's awesome.... 60fps yes that's a buy for me games gonna be so much smoother

Surprised it launched on PC so quickly. Kinda sucks, if people knew about steam release I'm sure they woulda waited to buy it there

Guymelef

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Octopath, Travis Strikes back, Daemon X Machina... seems like the other two are the only who pay for temp exclusivities.
Deadly Premonition 2 next.

Oct 27, 2017
For the record, this game was published by Marvelous in Japan; it's their IP, Nintendo just published it here and I imagine offered something to maintain console exclusivity.

As with Octopath, unless something is entirely a Nintendo published/funded game, there will always be the possibility of it getting ported.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
they doing the octopath traveler-like release I see.

Hopefully the port is well optimized. It should be able to run really well on PC.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The performance issues and miserable frame rate is what kept me away for so long on Switch. Time to grab it on Steam, then.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not a surprise since Nintendo only published it in the West. I'm sure it will be nicer to play on pc