• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban (The Great Ace Attorney) Translation Patch |OT| No laws, Sherlock

Oct 25, 2017
Beat the game, really liked it overall! But man, heavy cliffhangers to leave on lol.

I’m a dumbass and spoiled key parts of DGS2 for myself, hopefully by the time the fan translation is out I can forget lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Beat the game, really liked it overall! But man, heavy cliffhangers to leave on lol.

I’m a dumbass and spoiled key parts of DGS2 for myself, hopefully by the time the fan translation is out I can forget lol.
I'm curious as to what you spoiled yourself on, but one big DGS2 spoiler almost certainly isn't as big as you think - the game barely tries to hide it.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious as to what you spoiled yourself on, but one big DGS2 spoiler almost certainly isn't as big as you think - the game barely tries to hide it.
Ah, I went deep into the Ace Attorney wiki so I did a lot lol...

Asougi being alive, van Zieks brother being a serial killer, and Vortex being the big bad

I still have the individual cases to look forward though and who knows what I’ll remember by the time I actually play it.

Still, I have no damn self control and wish i didn’t do what I did lmao.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, I went deep into the Ace Attorney wiki so I did a lot lol...

I still have the individual cases to look forward though and who knows what I’ll remember by the time I actually play it.
That first one is what I meant by "DGS2 barely tries to hide it", though of course it's preferred to go in blind. The other two are bigger, but again, you'll see what you recall when you play it.

Rule number one: never look up anything on the AA wiki that might be related to a game you haven't played, lol.

Also, just to be on the safe side, you might want to remove that spoiler altogether, in case someone misreads and thinks you're referring to case 2 of this game or something.

Oct 25, 2017
That first one is what I meant by "DGS2 barely tries to hide it", though of course it's preferred to go in blind. The other two are bigger, but again, you'll see what you recall when you play it.

Rule number one: never look up anything on the AA wiki that might be related to a game you haven't played, lol.
Oh I knew what I was getting into, complete lapse in judgement in my part haha.

Still, cannot wait to play the second game. Playing through this one has made me realize I truly cannot tire of the formula, love each game.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I knew what I was getting into, complete lapse in judgement in my part haha.

Still, cannot wait to play the second game. Playing through this one has made me realize I truly cannot tire of the formula, love each game.
Usually in the Ace Attorney games the "why" and "how" are more important than the "who", so I wouldn't mind it too much. E.g. I also know the first spoiler of yours, but now I am all about "how was this possible?" and "why did that happen?".