• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Daily feelgood: (SATIRE) Ajit Pai slides into Mia Khalifa’s DMs and gets absolutely rekt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Nov 16, 2017
I don't know what huzlers is but I can't seem to find this news anywhere else.
They also have a story about that bullied kid that turned out had a bad mom got "fucked up" at school because he showed up with a hoverboard from the gofundme money. Seems like a legit site!

Oct 29, 2017
There's no way.... right? It's way too perfect to be true.

That said, it might cause Pai some personal agitation, so I guess it's still a net positive.

Oct 29, 2017
Considering his home address is all over Twitter at this point, I'd like to think Pai should know the consequences of literally anything you post on the Internet. But alas.

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you ask out a girl you don't know over DM, much less someone like Mia Khalifa who is probably accosted by randos all day?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's no way.... right? It's way too perfect to be true.

That said, it might cause Pai some personal agitation, so I guess it's still a net positive.
He'll benefit from this, now he gets to point to it as an example of "don't believe what fake media says about me".

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
ABOUT US
Huzlers.com is the most infamous fauxtire & satire entertainment website in the world. If it's trending on social media you'll find it here!

Good joke though!