• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-oo31

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
As I was riding the elevator up to my floor, it stopped midway to pick up another resident. He got in, pressed the button to his floor, and THEN STOOD THERE FACING THE BACK OF THE ELEVATOR. He was not distracted (e.g. on his phone), so he definitely was aware of his orientation.

EDIT: Also, there is no mirror on the back panel. There's nothing worth looking at on the back. This is a single-door elevator.

Let me sketch a diagram of this weirdo:

JEH226K.png

Last edited:

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
Seems like he was shunning you, have you done something that would make the community shun you?

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have you checked if he's still in there? Maybe he's looking at the wall wondering why the door won't open.

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
As one who takes an elevator often, I think the sketch was bad and in poor taste.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that's weird for sure. Him standing in the center instead of hugging the wall is the only thing keeping this from being really weird.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You should have leaned over and whispered in his ear "Why can't you people just be normal?"

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
maybe he just was lost in his thoughts and didnt wanna be bothered dunno ... ppl do weird things ...