Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
And I'm being nice for just using creep

www.reddit.com

r/rantgrumps - Video Evidence of the Dan Accusations

5,669 votes and 4,792 comments so far on Reddit

For over a year now there have been accusations about Dan Avidan sexting, sleeping, and ghosting younger fans, among other things. Several girls have come forward publicly, while others have contacted me or others privately. A few days ago, another girl, who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, contacted me saying that she wanted to come forward, sharing both her story and some physical evidence.

Her experience with Dan matches the pattern of the girls that have come forward. While she was underage, she privately contacted him as a fan and more than happily engaged in conversation. As the years went by, and she became of legal age, their conversations turned into sexts, and eventually led to her meeting him backstage at a Game Grumps Live show where sexual activity occurred. A couple of weeks after, all contact from Dan ceased.

There is more in the link, showing screenshots they exchanged when she was a minor.

For those who don't know him, Dan Avidan is a 42 year old musician, comedian, actor and co-host of the Let's Play web series Game Grumps.

pjJV2iH.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's the Nick Robinson shit all over again. A comic persona that had far too much truth to it.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aw no come the fuck on not him too. Fucking god damn it.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
His whole schtick originated from an act named "Ninja Sex Party" where he would keep boasting about his persona's sexual prowess as the main gag.

So I'm not surprised to learn that the act wasn't ironic, and that he's actually a sex creep.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Famous internet guys need to get it to their heads that it's not okay to sexually pursue fans of their stuff. Period.

Or think it's okay to sexually persue them if you wait for them to be legal.

jfc

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
This is why kids shouldn't watch YouTube stars unsupervised and why TV has a review board but even then celebrities have been grooming underage kids forever. Same song and dance but now social media engagement is more intimate than aim chat rooms.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
I felt weird talking to a 22 year old as a 30 year old

This dude is 42 talking to underage girls.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Don't think I know who the fuck this guy is, or what gamergrumps really is, but the comments in that reddit thread are what I'd expect from something like this.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
You could just not engage with underage fans even if they contact you, shit ain't that hard unless you're a creep

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why adding a "lol,haha,:)" after saying something super lascivious is worse than just being sexually overt.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since I'm at work...is that video a proof of a rotten soul, nasty perv shit and/or creepy stuff?
It's him in his hotel room recording a video of the hot tub that's in it saying how big it is and how he wants to fuck whoever he sent that video to, in the tub. You don't see him in the video, but you clearly hear his voice.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
That "nice meek guy" delivery at the end of the video
Since I'm at work...is that video a proof of a rotten soul, nasty perv shit and/or creepy stuff?
He's talking about a bathtub in a hotel with two seats: "I wish you were here to take up the other one, then crawl under the first one so we could... FUCK in this. Anway."

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Welp.. Glad I stopped watching them years ago. Nothing related to this kind of stuff, but I just got sick of the non stop merch and show plugs.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember hearing about this a few years ago on rantgrumps and being dismayed nothing was done about it. Much like most Game Grumps stuff they try their best to burry it. Hopefully this isn't buried.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
This dude also has a music career, with two of his music videos appearing on Toonami. Though some musicians doing nasty things to underage fans is a tale as old as time. Bleh

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I went down a rabbit hole about this stuff around a year ago. The constant "haha"s and "lol"s creep me out down to my soul. That he's preying on young impressionable girls' emotions just to fuck them and ghost... fuckboy doesn't even begin to describe that behavior

Oct 25, 2017
Yea an investigation needs to happen. Talking with underage fans in dm's is bad enough, but he's also been grooming them as well.

SunshinePuppies

One Winged Slayer
Nov 14, 2020
Wow as a casual on and off fan of GG, I had no idea these issues existed.

I really liked the energy of their videos too.
Come on Dan...☹

really wanna see how Arin responds. Is there stuff with him that I may be out of the loop on?

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this dude is so fucking gross.

First a white supremacist and now a pos who creeps on his young fans. This goddamn channel is fucking cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.