• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Wypbgxz.jpg

rkXCp73.jpg

He's turning into Mickey Rourke

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I mean he's in his late 40's at this point, I thought he was way younger, but nah.

SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's a name I haven't heard in ages. At one point in time this dude was a big deal! My university tried to get him to come.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think he looks weird at all. Definitely some questionable choices about eyebrow trimming in that second pic.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
He's put on a lot of muscle and the HGH made his head grow a shit ton, that's why he looks weird.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. It's like I've just come out of a time capsule in the future. How old was that one stand up comedy he did (probably his biggest) where it's like completely blacked out in a huge place? He looked so skinny there. I always assumed he was in his mid/late 20's.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Looks like Dane Cook but older, about the age that he actually is.

In other words, he looks normal.

BTW, how many "this celebrity looks older" threads do we need? This isn't the first.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Coincidentally, I just bought tickets today to see him in October. He is one of wife's favorite comedians.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Remember that time Dane Cook paid for his own elaborate audition tape when Nolan was casting Batman Begins?

That was 'peak' Dane and he clearly believed that he was a dead cert to play Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I doubt Nolan ever saw it.

Oh, Dane.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Remember that time Dane Cook paid for his own elaborate audition tape when Nolan was casting Batman Begins?

That was 'peak' Dane and he clearly believed that he was a dead cert to play Bruce Wayne/Batman.

Oh, Dane.
He looks like Ben Affleck Batman in that Kimmel photo, just less fit

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Oh, Dane.
You mean the civilian identity of the Waffler?
0mmTco4.jpg

Batman would be a step down.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
He looks perfectly fine, def. overweight, but fine otherwise lol
Sometimes you get rich and just fuckin' chill like a slob for 10 years straight. Must be nice.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why does he look like dominicano Tyler Perry in that second pic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.