• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I went to look up his age and found out he's been dating a 20-year-old for almost 2 years.

giphy.gif

It's better than him dating a 2 year old for 20 years I suppose.

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
z

Bro, read the thread title and some of the responses. It's mean spirited. I don't care who you are. It's just rude. Stop trying to justify it.

OP and other posters talking shit about his looks or anyone elses looks, you can all go back to gaf and keep making those "so and so sure is looking good these days..." threads.

The hypocrisy with some of you people here is absurd.
so the fact he might have been grooming her is a non issue for you but people posting their thoughts on a thread Dane will never see is a huge problem?

Apr 14, 2018
We're all getting old. I remember posting alongside you guys when my biggest concern was Elder Scrolls IV keeping its release date. Now I'm at the dentist getting ready to have my first dental bridge installed.

Now I am an Elder Scroll. We all are. Especially you, Dane Cook.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.eonline.com/news/960136...-26-year-age-gap-with-girlfriend-kelsi-taylor

So he invited a 16-17 year old to a Game Night, then proceeded to keep texting her until she became codependent.

Yikes, but yall keep talking about this mans jowls.
Going by the wording, it doesn't seem like he invited her himself, but that somebody else brought her there, then he started a "friendship" with her. And also that we're supposed to be okay with it because her family is "totally on board" with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.