• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Starting Danganronpa 1 on Steam.

Can't seem to find a way to keep the audio from desyncing with the cutscenes, though. Might just have to deal with it.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay going to play some more Danganronpa now. There's Junko the fashioneteta, Sayaka the pop idol/psychic, Mondo the gangster, and... that's all the names I've memorized so far. >_> I think the buff martial artist chick was called Sakura

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing Danganronpa V3 while waiting for my copy of FFVIIR to arrive. I'm in the middle of Ch 4 and holy shit this game goes places. Ch 3 is one of the most disturbing and best set up cases that I can remember.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got around to playing & finishing the original Danganronpa over the past fortnight. Whilst I have 2 & 3 already in my Steam Library, I understand that Ultra Despair Girls occurs between the first two games.

Obviously, it's a very different style of game, but story-wise would it spoil anything from the upcoming second mainline entry in terms of "What's happened in the past" revelations or guest-starring characters I would ruin the surprise of?

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I would also like to add that you could probably just ignore Ultra Despair Girls, if you wanted to. Its story doesn't really affect much as far as I recall; something gets brought up in the D3 anime, but everyone would just like to forget that anime even existed.