• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't played these games yet, definitely buy this. They're all fantastic, yes even V3.

DR3 the anime sucks though and ymwv with the spinoff Ultra Despair Girls though.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Milking while they can. Surprised they didn't push for a Switch port but I'm sure Spike Chunsoft probably wants to take reigns back.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
These games are amazing, go play them if you haven't.
Heh, "trilogy"

This just makes V3 even more misleading, I love it.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
So if this was NISA's KFG announcement, is Cold Steel 3 still safe for the time being?

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
All the Danganronpa games are already on PS4. This is just one package, lol. I don't know why this is a thing.

Same here. I don't really get it. Guessing maybe it'll be easier/cheaper than buying copies of 1+2 and 3 separately? That or the artbook but I'm not sure there'd be many who'd double dip (maybe even triple dip) just for that...

Oct 27, 2017
All the Danganronpa games are already on PS4. This is just one package, lol. I don't know why this is a thing.
I'm sure these games are getting harder to find physically in stores so this will help. Also if the price is right then it's a good deal. I've yet to grab 3, so if this is $30-40 ($32 GCU) then I'll grab it for 3 and the art booklet. Danganronpa 3 has been stuck around $30 digitally for awhile.

If this helps people find the game physically then I'm all for it.