• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
LOL damn Death Commandos? That reference made my day

X-men is my shit. The fact that they are doing some half baked Shi'ar character meld stuff with Chastain kills my soul. I'm used to mediocrity as an X fan but this just seems all kinds of bad.

They even have Selene in this for some reason?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
X-men is my shit. The fact that they are doing some half baked Shi'ar character meld stuff with Chastain kills my soul. I'm used to mediocrity as an X fan but this just seems all kinds of bad.

They even have Selene in this for some reason?
Half assed to the end

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Continues to look worse as time marches on. Everything about this feels like... 10 years too late.

Sitting here thinking about how the MCU will portray Mags or telekinetic powers or nightcrawler? Gives me the vapors. This hot garbage looks like everyone checked out 2 years ago and are showing up exclusively to finish out contracts or cause they got nothing else going on.

Feels good knowing Marvel will let X characters chill until the stank wears off. And then we will get drip feed mutants into the MCU in a properly over the top way. MCU wolverine is gonna be a fuckin thing. Can't wait.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
How does McAvory and Fasbender keep getting dragged into these.

Love me some X-People but boy I hate these movies.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
How does McAvory and Fasbender keep getting dragged into these.

Love me some X-People but boy I hate these movies.
giphy.gif

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Jean demonstrating the Phoenix at the end of Apocalypse is the least of this movie's pile of problems

One possibility...

Apocalypse: Starting to tap into the Force

DP: Fully merged with/Bonded to/Possessed by the Force

Apoc already established that her powers had been growing

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
These M.C.U. soldiers... are they trying to cram Genosha in this too ?
The post-credit scene will be Jessica Chastain changing her hair back to the iconic cut of... Lilandra. Then the Starjammers land in the backyard. And they're all wearing black leather uniforms.

Deleted member 35598

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
Spain
Last edited:

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Im a bit confused.
So... She unleashes the "Phoenix" in apocalypse, but she gets "infected" by another version of the Phoenix in Space or something? (what's the origin of the Phoenix in the comics?)

Or is it just some "evil" that's unrelated to the Phoenix, but is corrupting her?

Cabbagehead

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The last movie was not well received, this is from the same writer that did Phoenix last time, he's also directing this as his first film and this film has been delayed multiple times due to extensive reshoots.

Take your pick from those. They're all valid reasons to not give this movie the benefit of the doubt.
period

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Load of new (terrible) posters here:

Dark-Phoenix-character-8-913.jpg

Honestly, I struggle to think of a decent X-Men poster going back to the first film but they just seem to be getting lazier and lazier with them. Genuinely struggle to believe that they spent more than half an hour approving these. The annoying thing is that I bet someone in the marketing dept did some fantastic work but then the execs pretty much went "Nah, we just need big pictures of the actors with some light beams around them."

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
"Every dark side has a hero", and someone got paid for that.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So...

The Apocalypse post credits scene was teasing Mr. Sinister, are they going to use him in this film at all, Or is that going to be in New Mutants instead?

Surely it's not going to be another Mr. Sinister post credits tease at this point.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
So...

The Apocalypse post credits scene was teasing Mr. Sinister, are they going to use him in this film at all, Or is that going to be in New Mutants instead?

Surely it's not going to be another Mr. Sinister post credits tease at this point.
How do you feel about me spoiling part of New Mutants?