• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Exclusive pic
dark-phoenix-genosha-excl.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
"When I lose control, bad things happen." Like this movie, you mean? *rimshot*

anyway, better than the previous trailers, but god I still can't wait for this franchise to be laid to rest and finally rebooted in a few years

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno that was a better trailer than any of the others. I mean I still dont have any faith in this franchise anymore. But at least they are finally in costumes lol.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is kinda funny how final trailers are usually somehow spoilerish but this one does not even feature the spoiler that was on the first trailer

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure why it's getting the hate that it's getting. Sure, it doesn't look great, but it looks better than Apocalypse at least, which isn't saying much. But I mean I don't remember Apocalypse getting as much pre-release hate as this movie.

So, are Jean's Phoenix powers like some repressed power like in The Last Stand and Apocalypse or is it Phoenix Force? Because this new trailer makes it seem like a bit of both.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Trailer-wise this looks pretty much just as good/bad as any other mainline X-Men trailer.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
ironically enough prob the best trailer they've put out (which is not saying much)

is this the last movie in the first class series?

kortvarsel

Avenger
Dec 11, 2017
I'm not sure why it's getting the hate that it's getting. Sure, it doesn't look great, but it looks better than Apocalypse at least, which isn't saying much. But I mean I don't remember Apocalypse getting as much pre-release hate as this movie.
That's because this is post-Apocalypse. I have no faith in this after this shit show.

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
I liked this trailer more than the others, it looked pretty decent and would keep me entertained for its runtime, but its nothing that i would pay more than a subscription fee to see

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

So, are Jean's Phoenix powers like some repressed power like in The Last Stand and Apocalypse or is it Phoenix Force? Because this new trailer makes it seem like a bit of both.
It's Dark Phoenix again from the people who fucked it up the first time and also fucked up Apocalypse, it's the director's first movie they reshot a good portion of it, and the new leads can't carry it at all.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Man, they really got Jessica Chastain looking like Superhero Villain #52.

Bad trailer. I like the fade in transition to the title card at the end though.

Deleted member 32374

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Exclusive behind the scenes tai chi exercises?

I'm not sure how an image like that is supposed to make people interested in this movie.

I too thought of Tai Chi.

Welp, if I saw Glass due to my love of the previous movies, I'm going to see this. I won't subject someone else to this, I'll just do the deed quietly on a weekday night after work. :/

The MCU X-Men are already dead to me, so this will be my drop off point. Godspeed movie x men.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Who the hell did they make Jessica Chastain exactly?

I love that they couldn't even keep JLaw in the shitty makeup they created as a compromise.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Apocalypse had the benefit of coming after Days of Future Past. This is coming after Apocalypse.

sophora

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, I thought the Phoenix was already in her according to Apocalypse. She gets possessed? She's like a better vessel for it, even though she used it in the previous movie? Guess it can be a flashback but eh...I think I'll skip out.