• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I've been following this mod for a very long time, and I made post about it awhile back (https://www.resetera.com/threads/ma...d-now-finally-compatible-with-remaster.89257/). Unfortunately I think it's been consumed by Sekiro and Daughters of Ash (which lol was my case, since i had completely forgotten about it while obsessively playing Sekiro). Compatible with the Remaster too. Anyways, it got a huge new update and a trailer, the update is so big, it feels like an entirely different mod now. New spells (which have all new effects). New quests (most of which is restored stuff from the base game) New interactions. New Weapons. New Armor. TONS of modified bosses, Complete re balance of vanilla weapons and equipment.

Some of my favorite additions (be careful major spoilers)
Artorias speaks during his boss fight, and all the cut dialogue is put in so well it seems like vanilla.

Shiva's betrayal quest has been re implemented.

Oscar's Quest has been re implemented and is the true final boss.

Dark Anor Londo has gotten an overhaul.
Just a tiny taste because it's so big. And unlike Daughters of Ash, I feel it has alot of polish. If you want some Souls goodness after playing Sekiro think this is a great option.
https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1372/?tab=posts

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Thought it said LeBron reborn

Thought this was a LeBron Dark Souls mod
It;s been getting strange mods lately, maybe one day.
136-1554908279-166031851.png

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
You would not recommend this for first time players right?
I've tried DS1 a few times and only got a few hours in before quitting and wonder if this would help make it more enjoyable maybe?

Plum

May 31, 2018
I've tried DS1 a few times and only got a few hours in before quitting and wonder if this would help make it more enjoyable maybe?

No, definitely not even if this mod is good. The base game of Dark Souls (plus its DLC) should be played as is with only the most minor of adjustments to the gameplay and graphics. This sort of thing is for repeat playthroughs.

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
No. The author of the mod says it's a second play through kind of thing, the base game is that good.

UsoEwin

Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Would like to say that two friends and I were playing through the earlier version of the mod, and two of us got put on the cheater server. We assume it was from trading items while having the mod activated, because the other friend who never picked up anything is still fine. So if you install this to play with friends, I would just recommend not dropping anything for someone else.

This was on remastered, not OG.

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Would like to say that two friends and I were playing through the earlier version of the mod, and two of us got put on the cheater server. We assume it was from trading items while having the mod activated, because the other friend who never picked up anything is still fine. So if you install this to play with friends, I would just recommend not dropping anything for someone else.

This was on remastered, not OG.
If you play with the Remastered, it's recommended you play offline (even though it's technically possible to play online)

OP
OP
CenturionNami

CenturionNami

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
All four lords at the same time? Surely you jest?
They all appear...but they fight one at a time. The other three kings silently observe you. After killing the first two, the last two gang up on the player. They have increased health (to compensate that you don't have to worry about spawning the others), and more magical spells to use against you too.
You can even form a covenant with them if you find a secret item.

Gunztrix

Oct 28, 2017
Hello thank you for posting this! Im downloading now, I just beat sekiro and I need something to scratch the itch that From games leave you wanting.