• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Join the SoulsEra discord server! (Quote this post to reveal)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
7khsesu.jpg

icbQcWG.png

t5S26l2.jpg

K5aSr4R.jpg

Z55ie1M.jpg

Edit: Still missing stuff, but feel free to start posting :D

Last edited:

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
PRAISE THE UMBASA

I've got the JP exclusive Trilogy Edition bought, as well as 3 copies on PS4 and 2 on Xbox One.

Edit: also a Switch version and 3 Solaire Amiibos pre-ordered. Fuck the delay though.

Edit 2: oh and 2 copies of the new remastered Guide Book!

My SUNBALL IS READY

Deleted member 15538

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A new souls is exciting, especiallly if you played and liked all the other ones. I'd be surprised if I liked it better than Scholar though but we'll see.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Reading the list of changes, I wasn't aware of the last one, that's a nice little QoL update along with the other tweaks made. I'm so glad they didn't change the menus so as to still allow quick item switching. All the QoL changes have been subtle but all the right ones.

I'm ready!

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for this to come out.. I need to finish God of War before Friday so I can jump into this immediately. So Hyped.

Wong Kar Why

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
really wish we had more on pc performance. super excited nonetheless.

and holy crap that title's so good lmao

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice. It's cool to see the pvp changes put in the OP. This is gonna be fun jumping back into the game again. PC here.

Edit: Also nice OT title.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Hopefully there's a tutorial on how to make lady Maria as a character. She's my main character in souls games now lol

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Bought a used copy of Dark Souls off Amazon on PS3 after playing Bloodborne, DSIII, and Demons Souls in that order. Never got around to starting it when the remaster was announced. Guess I kinda wasted some money there but I'm looking forward to playing it on PS4.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Going to play this for the first time. My lady is a Souls/borne fanatic and I was forced to play Souls 3 and Bloodborne. Now the time has come to get my ass handed over to me again with Souls 1

Vesper

Oct 28, 2017
A moment of silence for noobs who run down to vamos and rest at the bonfire then try to leave the catacombs.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Great title and OT!

Gonna probably purchase this down the line probably later this summer. Got too much games going on right now. I'm stoked though! Never played the first one

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Minimum 6 gigs of ram while the game runs of Switch which has 4 gigs of ram. Dafuq?
Switch version is different and doesn't have many of the changes made to the other versions of Remastered.

A moment of silence for noobs who run down to vamos and rest at the bonfire then try to leave the catacombs.
You can still leave the Catacombs ...
(but you'll have to go through some bonewheels!)

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Will summoning be like Dark 3, where weapon level matters or will it be like the original? Didn't like that change in 3.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Really excited to finally play this after completing dark souls 3 & Bloodborne. Is this the hardest out them all ?

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
I could have been playing this on holiday over half term next week. Bloody Switch delay.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I have a GTX 960 4gb, 8gbs of ram, and an Intel r core i5 7500, will I be fine?

henlo_birb

Dec 15, 2017
I'm still so bummed that I don't even know when the Switch version is coming out. It's also frustrating because we still don't know why it was delayed. The demo build appeared to run flawlessly, and even had a solid 30 in Blighttown. This was the only game so far this year that I was planning (in advance) to pick up for the Switch. The only other two games I have purchased on Switch this year are Celeste and Night in the Woods. Not a very strong first half of 2018 in my opinion. Regardless, I need Dark Souls in my life again.

Last edited:

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
Really excited to finally play this after completing dark souls 3 & Bloodborne. Is this the hardest out them all ?
I think it may be the easiest out of all of them except demon souls, but thats my personal opinion. My order of playing them was Dark Souls > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3. I think Bloodborne or DS3 is the hardest IMO.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still eagerly (not sure why) waiting for the Steam pre-order page to show up.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Hype seems strangely absent for this game, I haven't seen a lot of people talk about it recently. Hope it picks up steam though, this game deserves to be played by everyone.

Personally I will wait on the Switch version, whenever it may come out.