Dark Souls Remastered Switch Edition |OT| The one with the Solaire Amiibo

Morrigan

Armoring
Oct 24, 2017
Trying to get the Moonlight Sword is proving tough with a sorcerer. I naturally don’t have any high output swords since it’s all about the magic so chopping the tail off is tough! Might need to co-op it but I’d be concerned he’d get killed before I get the sword :(
Try pyromancy. Great combustion can nuke that tail lol. Assuming you have a decently upgraded glove.

KennyLinder

Oct 27, 2017
Try pyromancy. Great combustion can nuke that tail lol. Assuming you have a decently upgraded glove.
Damn, I never bothered with Pyro at all on this build. I guess it’s too late to go and get one now (and Great Combustion).

I think Egg dude sells them doesn’t he? I killed him after slaying the Firekeeper to get the soul 😂

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Engyi gives it you for free if you have, I think it's 12 INT.

Trying to get the Moonlight Sword is proving tough with a sorcerer. I naturally don’t have any high output swords since it’s all about the magic so chopping the tail off is tough! Might need to co-op it but I’d be concerned he’d get killed before I get the sword :(
One Crystal Soul Spear with Power Within on should do it (doesn't need upgraded flame as it's flat damage boost).

KennyLinder

Oct 27, 2017
Engyi gives it you for free if you have, I think it's 12 INT.

One Crystal Soul Spear with Power Within on should do it (doesn't need upgraded flame as it's flat damage boost).
I’ve not even tried the sorcery on the tail lol :D I’ll give that a go. Failing that, I have an Enchanted Sword that I could upgrade to +15 as the golems drop Blue Chunks in that surrounding garden and the Blue Slab is in the Cave.

Pretty sure I killed Engyi so can’t get the flame glove :( I actually forgot about Power Within with this sorcery build. Will be sure to grab it on NG+ if I can’t get it now.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Right, right - I'm dumb, totally didn't read properly, thought we were on about PW! Laurentius gives you the flame once back at Firelink after rescuing him in the Depths yes!

KennyLinder

Oct 27, 2017
I just confused matters I think! :D Right then, thanks very much for the help, I’ll make my way to Depths and Blighttown then! :)

KennyLinder

Oct 27, 2017
Sliced that tail like there was no tomorrow!

I actually just went and tried it out using my Crystal Spear and it ripped it to pieces, very cool!

I then went and bought the rest of Logans gear to finish his quest line. I know you can go and kill him (did that back on PS3 on a Platinum trophy run), but I feel bad doing it :D

KennyLinder

Oct 27, 2017
Starting a PvP specific build. Target is:

- sl20
- wl5
- Uchigatana Raw +0 (only ever 2-handed due to sl)
- Power Within
- Great Magic Weapon
- Wolf and Havel Ring
- Dark Wraith covenant
- Not sure about armour yet. Something unique looking

It will be a challenge through the game til NG+ at that sl for me!