• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
LOL, that is a bit surprising.

Not like much of value was lost anyway. It's not a good overall value.

Gloam

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, finally, I've heard good things about these games for years. Seems crazy that they were never released in Europe.

Oct 31, 2017
I'd love to get this, but it's still cheaper to get all of them separately. I'll wait till the price is more seasonable so I can sink my teeth into everything. =)

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
What? They were never officially released in the EU? What about Steam?

edit: I saw the update. Guess they were. Makes sense.

TailorDKS

Apr 18, 2018
Did the bundle include the DLC for 3?

it includes
Dark Souls Remastered (60 FPS + DLC Artorias of the Abyss)
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (inkl. all three DLC Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King und Crown of the Ivory King)
Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades (both DLC Ashes of Ariandel und The Ringed City).
+ all soundtracks digitally

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
it includes
Dark Souls Remastered (60 FPS + DLC Artorias of the Abyss)
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (inkl. all three DLC Crown of the Sunken King, Crown of the Old Iron King und Crown of the Ivory King)
Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades (both DLC Ashes of Ariandel und The Ringed City).
+ all soundtracks digitally
Fantastic stuff. The only Souls games I own are, nicely enough, Demon's Souls and Bloodborne so this collection is perfect.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
499 € for that Collector Edition. OMG.

dst_collector_en.jpg

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Excellent news. Now they need to make DS3 on the X 60 fps..... If they did that I'd buy it again. After 100 hours on the PC i'd never be able to play it like it is currently on the Xbox.

7Z7

May 30, 2018
499 € for that Collector Edition. OMG.

dst_collector_en.jpg
[/CITATION]

Unbelievable. I've been waiting for years for the Trilogy to be released on a PC. I don't know why they don't release it on a PC. I have to buy this collector's edition to get the Trilogy on PC and then resell the rest.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder why EU one took so long
Because the original launch date was the same as the Switch Remaster, and when Nintendo got wind of that they probably forced bamco to at least give them one territory where they can actually sell their copy instead of having the entire trilogy for the same price right next to it. Still one of the dumbest moves any publisher pulled in 2018.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone was in the least bit curious about how this game was packaged in the EU:

Bandai Namco has misled myself and probably many others with this release. The 3 discs are packaged in 3 individual cases, not like the promotional images suggest (this is the only reason I bought this collection, so that it was a single Amaray to sit neatly next to Bloodborne on my shelf).

NOPE.... it's a cardboard sleeve around 3 boxes which don't even use the glorious original art, and it looks like crap.

What Bandai Namco are selling it as, even up to today:

What we are actually getting:

They bring it late to Europe, they don't include the wonderful steelbook, and then have the gall to falsely advertise the packaging. Will be returning it.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
If anyone was in the least bit curious about how this game was packaged in the EU:

Bandai Namco has misled myself and probably many others with this release. The 3 discs are packaged in 3 individual cases, not like the promotional images suggest (this is the only reason I bought this collection, so that it was a single Amaray to sit neatly next to Bloodborne on my shelf).

NOPE.... it's a cardboard sleeve around 3 boxes which don't even use the glorious original art, and it looks like crap.

What Bandai Namco are selling it as, even up to today:

What we are actually getting:

They bring it late to Europe, they don't include the wonderful steelbook, and then have the gall to falsely advertise the packaging. Will be returning it.

unbelievable.

reminder that this game was announced at GAMESCOM, for everywhere except europe. now this. wow.