• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/07...ate-collectors-editions-announced-a-ign-first

Darksiders 3 hasn't been seen much since its debut on IGN last year, but the wait to play it for yourself won't be much longer. Darksiders 3 will be released on November 27 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, publisher THQ Nordic and developer Gunfire Games confirmed to IGN.

IGN will be covering new DS3 details through the entire month of July.

Standard Edtiion - $59.99 (game)
Collector's Edition - $149.99 (game + Fury figurine, a premium box, a steelbook, an artbook, soundtrack, and exclusive armor DLC (cosmetic; does not affect gameplay).
Apocalypse Edition - $399.99 (game + premium box, a 30"x 40" wall scroll (with hanger), a 2-inch heavyweight amulet with necklace, and four figurines: Fury (11" tall), War, Death, and Vulgrim (10" tall each)).

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR COLLECTOR'S EDITON.
DhrRb-DVMAEPly9.jpg:large

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay reminds me a fair bit of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, which isn't a bad thing. I just wish I didn't hate Fury's character design so much.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I hate to be the one cause this franchise is relatively fun.. this shit seems like a surefire bomb.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
It looks better than the first gameplay reveal but it still looks pretty meh to me.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The trailer looks a lot better than what was shown the first time.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Darksiders 1 is a good Zelda clone

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
It looks better than the first gameplay reveal but it still looks pretty meh to me.
Yeah, I like the first two Darksiders games but neither of them exactly lit the world on fire with sales. Darksiders 3 coming out in late November seems like a straight ticket to bomba town

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Where are the big ass setpieces? could have shown some of that...

DevilTakoyaki

Dec 3, 2017
Darksiders 3. The Collector's Edition $149.99
- a copy of the game
- 11-inch-tall Fury figurine
- premium box, a steelbook
- artbook, soundtrack
- exclusive armor DLC (cosmetic; does not affect gameplay).

The Apocalypse Edition $399.99
- a copy of the game
- premium box
- 30"x 40" wall scroll (with hanger)
- 2-inch heavyweight amulet with necklace
- four figurines: Fury (11" tall), War, Death, and Vulgrim (10" tall each).

6UKwmz1.png

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
i really enjoyed the first 2, especially the 2nd

but that was an awful trailer

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
This looks good. I am currently playing the first Darksiders and like it a lot. Definitely keeping an eye on it.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Those collectors editions and their prices are disgusting. I don't know why anyone would buy them, especially given how bad the statue looks. They almost always do though.

I'll either be buying the regular edition or borrowing the game from the library. I loved the first Darksiders and still do, and the second one was an improvement in certain ways but not as fun because it was so confined to similar dungeons and so heavy on puzzle solving.

This one looks like it could end up being pretty good, but it hasn't sold me enough to want to spend money on it yet. I worry it won't be as good because it's the result of a new company and doesn't have the same amount of polish to it.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Really pleased with how it looks but man I'm not going to have the time to play this I'm any part of those last couple of months in the year, then February on is just as packed... there really isn't an ideal time to release this is there?

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
I still almost can't believe that we are getting Darksiders 3.

I am psyched for this game, and hope it does well and THQ Nordic will keep going on with it. We need more IPs like Darksiders.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a weird, low-key trailer. I'm a huge Darksiders fan but where's the story tease? This looks like something that would get released as part of a Kickstarter update

gitrektali

Feb 22, 2018
This really doesn't look so hot. Thought this would be in the cooker a while longer, but guess not.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little confused as to why so little of the game has been shown since it's announcement, why it wasn't at E3, and why they are launching in November after such a lowkey buildup.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like it could be fun, if a little barebones.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
I want to see the 15 gameplay minutes that IGN will premiere this week.

The game feels cheap compared to 1 and 2, but at least the new trailer looks polished. I'm waiting for reviews and user impressions this time, 2 was interesting but heavily flawed.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bad trailer, but I think the game actually looked really good in it. Much more pulled together than in previous showings.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy bad character design batman. I hadn't seen this game before this trailer, but I hate the art.