• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Looks incredible, platform puzzling reminds me a lot of Darksiders 2 except more in-depth.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, this looks much higher quality than I expected. The environments are beautiful, the art style really works well here, especially in the lava section in the second half

Donsonite

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Damn, War is so faithful to how he was in DS1. The wings, the special ability, stuff I wouldn't necessarily expect to see again. Very cool, looks good.
Is this supposed to be Strife's game or just a spin off?
It's a spin-off, but also the first time Strife has been playable, so might act as his game in the franchise too. Depends what they're doing for Darksiders 4 I suppose (which they hinted is in the works when clarifying Genesis is a spin-off).

Sailent

Mar 2, 2018
Game looks nice, I really dislike when inmortal gunslingers yell "BULLSEYE". Like they are impressed at their aim, didn't you had all eternity to practice?

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
One of my fave genres, sign me up! I like that you switch characters to heal, kind of like tag-team battles in a fighting game.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Does it feature a longer version of the track from the reveal trailer?

That music was flat out amazing

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
The music sounds just as amazing as the trailer one, have they confirmed if it's Jesper Kyd yet? Game is looking tight too, can't wait!

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't get into Darksiders before, but this is looking up my alley. Getting fierce D3 vibes, but then the movement in this game is another thing entirely - some quality isomeric platforming.

Does this game have any kind of online coop?

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I couldn't get into Darksiders before, but this is looking up my alley. Getting fierce D3 vibes, but then the movement in this game is another thing entirely - some quality isomeric platforming.

Does this game have any kind of online coop?

On Steam the game is tagged as having both local and online co-op.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
This doesn't look bad. Nice polish already too. I just wonder how much of an rpg it really is. I'm hoping for a lot of replayability like other Diablo style games. I do get the feeling this more of a linear action adventure with the platforming and puzzles though. So I probably shouldn't get my hopes up too high.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
This looks pretty good. I'm definitely going to find time to play it. Excited about being able to play as War again. He's badass. Lot's of call backs to DS1 in this as well. I can't remember if the blue orbs that shoot you up into the air and the throwable bomb things were in DS2? Haven't had a chance to play DS3 yet, but it's on my list!

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't care much for Darksiders I or II, but Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is one of my favorite games.

Guess I'm interested in this now.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Strife's voice kinda surprised me. Death and War are all doom and gravitas and Strife sounds like an MCU character. It's not bad, it just caught me by surprise.

Funkybee

Feb 20, 2019
I wish they could make a story-driven league of legends with this style exactly. Looks gorgeous and fun.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Does this game have coop of any kind like Diablo? If it does it's a Day 1 purchase for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks fantastic, the one playing seems that he's not very familiar with games.. (or puzzles) lol
I'm totally in, is it realising in switch or only ps,pc,Xb ?

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
Can't believe people are saying shlooter now.
This shouldn't have happened.

If it's not endlessly long like the first two I'm all over it.