• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I'm bumping this thread to bitch about the fucking tornado in the final area. How was this fucking approved. There is absolutely not enough visual feedback to know when it's safe or not with this auto tracking bullshit. Insta deaths that take 30 seconds to reload, some even requiring a trek to get back to the spot. It's astounding to me how this was not play tested out and absolutely killing what was a fairly enjoyable experience for me.

I swear to God the game told me storm hollow gives you some resistance to it but it seems it's force? Regardless it's clunky as fuck
I only got swept up by it a couple of times, one because I was running around where I wasn't supposed to, actively trying to beat it by running away.

What spot are you having trouble with exactly?

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How are people finishing this game in 15h? I wasn't stuck anywhere and this looks more like a 20-25h game. I beat 4 sins so far I think, not sure about the playtime since it doesn't show on Gamepass PC unfortunately.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Been playing through this and the Gluttony boss fight is utter bullshit.

The Phase 2 part where you have to swim around and make him inhale the bombs. In theory that's fine. The problem is that he BARELY ever does the inhale attack. I was in that phase for about 10 minutes and he did it twice, that's it. There doesn't seem to be any particular kind of way to trigger it that I can find, it just seems to be at random but is incredibly low chance to happen.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing through this and the Gluttony boss fight is utter bullshit.

The Phase 2 part where you have to swim around and make him inhale the bombs. In theory that's fine. The problem is that he BARELY ever does the inhale attack. I was in that phase for about 10 minutes and he did it twice, that's it. There doesn't seem to be any particular kind of way to trigger it that I can find, it just seems to be at random but is incredibly low chance to happen.
Yeah, that part sucks. No two ways about it.

I think, and I could be wrong here, but if you maintain a certain distance from him you can get force the AI to do the move more often.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to give this a go since I got it from Plus a while back and the first hour was surprisingly.. good ? I may actually see this through to the end.

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
This game just released on Stadia. It's an all-in-one package that includes the base game plus DLC for $39.99 or $29.99 for Pro subscribers. What's interesting is that there's a high framerate mode that I assume targets 60fps and a high resolution mode that targets 30fps. Not sure of the resolution for each mode.

EDIT: Yep, high framerate definitely targets 60fps. Much smoother than the high resolution mode.

High resolution:
ABmpZs60VBcio1wxt0Wfyutw3IYfaQzzuCdhO28xR3k06eIPzpyE4IjQPPM=w10080-h5670-rw-no-v1-nu

High framerate:

Last edited: