• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
Picked it up, has me hooked on art direction, downloaded the first two remasters to play at the same time. What are people's thoughts on the three games compared
All over the place really, they are similar in a lot of places but have stark differences that make them feel completely.
1 is the most popular followed by 2 but personally I rate 2>3>1
1 is a pretty straightforward linear game borrowing the structure of Zelda mixing with God of War(older) gameplay.
2 has the loot system of a Diablo game combine with a big overworld that leads to a bunch of dungeons usually, it also features the best art in my opinion. The main characters gameplay is significantly the best but it features rather boring enemies.
3 while smaller feels far more open/non-linear than 2 and puts a huge focus on enemies feeling different along with a more punishing and vague feel.

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I star this game yesterday, so far is fun

Is OK to buy the armor from vilgrim?
Can you find different armor later?
(I'm in the hollows area)

mogster7777

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why this has gotten lower reviews. It's just as good as the other Darksiders games. It's awesome so far and I'm really enjoying it. I'm in the Hollow Catacombs area and loving the art design, combat and especially the exploration and puzzles.

I like the combat because it doesn't overwhelm you with a ton of moves like in other games like DMC where you just end up never using most of the features as there's so many....this game also has a simple but effective dodge button too which rewards you for dodging properly and isn't majorly strict on its timing compared to other action games. I'm using classic controls and it's definitely helpful you can heal on the fly with it but can't notice much else in terms of differences.

Playing on PS4 Pro and it looks lovely. Wish it was 60fps and HDR though. It would really make the graphics shine.

Even the story seems more interesting than before as I didn't have a clue what was going on in the other two games everything was hard to follow and the cutscenes were boring. This is quite simple but still interesting.

Also is it just me or is this game quite challenging too even on normal difficulty? The other two games were no cakewalk either but this definitely seems harder? This is not a bad thing I love the challenge. I have died quite a a few times even to normal mobs. The damage you take seems to be all over the place sometimes you die in 3 hits other times you die in more. I like how they borrowed from Dark Souls too but didn't go all in as that would have made it frustrating. For instance you can still pick up your Souls even if you die going back so they will still be there next time too (I think?).

I don't really know how your healing flask thingie gets topped up though, this just seems to happen? I can carry three of them so far but have no idea how it actually replenishes unless I die.

Is any of the DLC worth picking up? I was thinking of getting the new one and maybe Crucible.

I really don't get game journalism these days. If a game is a little old school and isn't innovative it's immediately a bad game. I just don't get it. What warrants a good metacritic score these days? This is easily an 8/10 so far.

I really wanted to go for the platinum but even normal difficulty is challenging so I can't even begin to imagine what apocalyptic would be like? Is it easier in new game plus on apocalyptic? I'm following a collectibles guide so I don't miss materials and such? Doubt I'll go through twice though as I have too many other games to play unless the second playthrough is short.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
At first the only way to top off your heals was to die, but they patched in a new one after players complained. IIRC it drops occasionally from monsters you kill.

Apocalyptic isn't too bad, but you really need to be on your toes with dodging since you will die very quickly. I played through the game again after they patched in the new movement mode and it was very doable. And I'm not exactly any good at games like DMC/Bayo etc.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
At first the only way to top off your heals was to die, but they patched in a new one after players complained. IIRC it drops occasionally from monsters you kill.
They always had that.
They added an option to purchase it from Vulgrim for 250 a pop.

The Void DLC adds a lot of stuff that could enhance your play and is pretty good overall and about 4-5 hours long for me. Crucible is good but only if you really like the gameplay.

Edit: there is one missable achievement in the context of a platinum, just trust the Hollows guy and do it before walking through a portal. That said there's some grindy ones in the base game.

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
I loved the fact that this was so much shorter than 1 and (especially) 2. It was the perfect length for an action adventure.

My only real complaint is that I never had confidence when jumping for a grapple beam. Sometimes I didn't get the prompt. Sometimes I got the prompt but Fury did an attack rather than a grapple.

Going forward I want a signed contract guaranteeing the prompt, before leaping over an abyss.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Started playing this the other day, and I am liking it a lot so far. Loved the first one, liked the 2nd one a lot as well but wasn't a fan of the Diablo style loot, but loved the world(s). Just beat Sloth so not too far in yet, my only complaint so far is no map. Not that I need one but I always like having one. Seems to be Souls like in that aspect, I know the combat was supposedly like that as well however I went classic as it just doesn't seem right to do any other way.

d00d3n

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
I started playing this again last week after a long break.

I like that each game in the series goes in a new direction gameplay wise, with Darksiders being focused on Zelda-esque puzzle filled dungeons, Darksiders II being a sprawling loot game with some occasional puzzles, and Darksiders III being a mashup of soulslike combat and metroidvania style traversal puzzles but without the clear division into dungeons that the first game had.

Darksiders III probably has the most interconnected and complex world of any soulslike I have played, for better or worse. The game has a tendency to use crawling sized tunnels as gateways between areas, which can be a bit disorienting, especially when you end up at one of the many shortcuts back to previous areas. I am pretty sure that the main reason that I delayed playing the game for so long is that I got lost in the complex overworld, finding nice treasures in the many hidden corners of the world, but not finding the path forward. The game has no local map or world map of any kind, so you seem to be meant to memorize the world to progress, with the compass system providing unreliable assistance at best. There is no hint system if you get lost. You do get a sense that this is one of the most epic and intricate 3d worlds ever in a soulslike game, but I think the game could have done a better job leading you to the right path through features of the level design.

The combat is a staple soulslike system with a heavy emphasis on reading enemy patterns, dodging (with a nice slowdown effect) and counter attacking. Somewhat interestingly, your estus like healing items don't refill at the teleportation/checkpoint stations spread through the game, but enemies don't respawn when you use the stations either. So, you can rid the area you are exploring of enemies, freely teleport back to your home base or other areas, and return to an area cleansed of enemies as long as you don't die. Healing items are gained if you successfully defeat enough enemies and you can also buy them at the stations. If you die, enemies are respawned, healing items are refilled and you end up back in the last checkpoint station though.

The upgrading system forces you to make irreversible choices of how to develop your characters, unlike in many other AAA games of this kind. You can fully upgrade only three weapons, and you will have to buy a lot of upgrade materials to get close to upgrading the other weapons as far as they can go. Upgrades for your magical enhancements, basically items that are slotted on weapons and provide various magical effects, are even more limited, and you can only find and buy a limited number of upgrade materials for the enhancements per playthrough. The magical enhancements have a huge effect on how effective you are in combat, especially the passive bonuses that you are granted if the enhancement is equipped, irrespective of if you use the weapon it is slotted on at the moment. At the end of the game, assuming a completionist playstyle, you will only be able to fully upgrade a couple of the magical enhancements, which forces you to really consider the strategic implications of you choices.

I really like the Darksiders world and overall setting, but the actual story is probably a bit disappointing in the third game. Some of the returning characters have lost their novelty, like Vulgrim, or have no real stakes in the plot, like Ulthane. The main new NPC is the Lord of Hollows, but he seems extremely boring and underwhelming compared to the marvelous and mysterious Samael, who played the same role in the story in the first Darksiders.

Overall, it is a pretty great game, with a fantastic setting, great graphics, an ambitious interconnected world to explore, and a strategic combat system, but you are too likely to get lost when exploring and the story is not as good as in the first game.

LAM09

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of giving one of the harder difficulties a go despite being a newbie to the series.

Is there a notable difference between Challenging & Apocalyptic?

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Guys,after 5 tries I cant even beat the first Boss on the difficulty after Story...I beat DS 1 and 2 but this is on another level...did you guys choose the old style or new style for the controls...? can the camera follow the ennemies better withough having to hold down L2...? should I stop playing now or start on Story ? lol...how easy is story mode...?

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Started the game and played a few hours today. Man, the game is actually really solid and has interesting stuff to offer! I expected much worse after the lower budget and other problems, and reading some negative reviews and opinions. Played 1 and 2 and really liked both of them. Especially the first one. 3 seems pretty cool so far. Cool atmosphere, fighting is fun so far, and I want to know what will happen next. And seems like the world is Metroidvania style this time? Don't have many Skills or items yet, but there are already a lot of blocked paths etc.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Guys,after 5 tries I cant even beat the first Boss on the difficulty after Story...I beat DS 1 and 2 but this is on another level...did you guys choose the old style or new style for the controls...? can the camera follow the ennemies better withough having to hold down L2...? should I stop playing now or start on Story ? lol...how easy is story mode...?

I beat the first boss on normal on the second try and I suck at games so I am wondering if you are missing a mechanic? IIRC for the first boss you have to do some damage and then platform up to do a QTE attack, but there is a time limit so you have to move quickly up the path and also jump far enough to get the prompt.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Anyone know if there is PS4 Pro support, and if yes, can you force 1080p in the system settings, so you get a better framerate in the game?

shotopunx

Nov 21, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
So, finally got around to playing this.

While I completely understand people's criticism from a performance perspective, if we put that aside, this is my favourite game in the series.

The combat changes are great. I'm at the Gluttony fight, and so far I'm loving the boss fights.

The only niggle I have is that perhaps they rolled back the loot system from II a bit too much. Do we ever get other armour for Fury?

Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
Gave it a run on reckoning after finishing it on "challenging". Combat was a bit too slow for me, so I decided to use a speedhack to speed it up by 15%.

Combine that with classic mode (Animation cancels), and now, it's super hectic and fast-paced. It's really fun, and pretty challenging as well. I think that this is the ideal way to play the game.

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
Fantastic game. Really fantastic voice work on main character.

It just really suprised me with how good it was , really glad I was able to get it on PS+.

And now I am playing through the first two games. This series is not talked about enough but glad I discovered it.

Brilliant stuff.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Fantastic game. Really fantastic voice work on main character.

It just really suprised me with how good it was , really glad I was able to get it on PS+.

And now I am playing through the first two games. This series is not talked about enough but glad I discovered it.

Brilliant stuff.

Its game in the franchise has a spin on the gameplay formula and that makes them both unique and similar at the same time.

DS1 had god of war/zelda elements,DS2 had open world action rpg elements and DS3 had souls elements

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Playing it thanks to Gamepass and I am really having a good time. Sure the budget is lower and there are some technical issues but it's a good game. Funny enough I am encountering the same technical issues I had in SW Fallen Order which has a way higher budget.

I turned classic combat on as I was not feeling the soul like combat. It feels much better now. My favorite boss so far has been Avarice. Reminds me of the ape boss fight in Twilight Princess. They even pulled a Orstein and Smaug boss fight and I laughed at that part. I find the force magnetic ball to be so cool looking. I hope it is used often for the rest of the game. So far my favorite sub weapon is the Flame flail. I wish they had more moves though.

My biggest issue with the combat is not having invincibility after a perfect dodge while doing a counter. I would perfect dodge an enemy and doing my counter and another one would just hit me and cancel my attack. It removes the reward for doing a perfect dodge.

I am liking the story so far. It seems like Fury is coming to her senses and seeing the bigger picture.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I'm making this thread a monologue.

I am having a blast. The underwater level (The Depth) was beautiful. Gluttony was a bitch though. I am probably under leveled as I am sitting on a ton of souls and attribute items.

The hollow upgrades are so cool. Too bad they are not that useful in combat. There's not much advantage to use them instead of the default whip. But outside of combat, switching between them to solve environmental puzzles is so much fun. They make Fury look good also.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Ds3 is one of the best AA titles i have ever played. Totally worth your money
Yes. Now that I have all the hollows, I am going back to find the secret paths and having so much fun. It makes me happy to see that the devs still got it even after the split and bankruptcy. I just hope the next game has a bigger budget.
After this game, the wait for Genesis is gonna be long till February for consoles

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I started this the other day on gamepass but postponed it since I just bought Control... but I'll be restarting DS3 very soon so I have a couple questions based on what I already played (maybe an hour).

How do the difficulties feel in respect to one another? I think I started on apocalyptic or the one behind it (challenging?), it was not the maximum one and maybe not the previous one either. Definitely not normal. The first boss hit me very hard and on a third try it was so cheap that it had NO life left and I died because I thought it was dead and I kept hitting but you take so much damage that I didn't have life either. Does it change much from one difficulty to another and is the first boss supposed to be kinda difficult compared to others?
Does dodging have any iframes or you just get out of the damage area of attacks (like Sekiro for example)? Do you get any kind of block/parry later on or are jump and dodge the only defensive options?

Also, what exactly are the differences between classic and default combat? I tried default, dodging felt hit and miss in timings, lock on and general controls felt fine.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I started this the other day on gamepass but postponed it since I just bought Control... but I'll be restarting DS3 very soon so I have a couple questions based on what I already played (maybe an hour).

How do the difficulties feel in respect to one another? I think I started on apocalyptic or the one behind it (challenging?), it was not the maximum one and maybe not the previous one either. Definitely not normal. The first boss hit me very hard and on a third try it was so cheap that it had NO life left and I died because I thought it was dead and I kept hitting but you take so much damage that I didn't have life either. Does it change much from one difficulty to another and is the first boss supposed to be kinda difficult compared to others?
Does dodging have any iframes or you just get out of the damage area of attacks (like Sekiro for example)? Do you get any kind of block/parry later on or are jump and dodge the only defensive options?

Also, what exactly are the differences between classic and default combat? I tried default, dodging felt hit and miss in timings, lock on and general controls felt fine.
I played on default difficulty and yes all the bosses do a lot of damage. You have to compensate by doing the perfect dodge. The issue is when you do a counter attack you dont have much invincibility. So if the boss does a fast following attack it will hit you.

As for the difference between classic and default mode it's just the dodging. In default mode you have to commit to your attack just like in souls games. If you attack you cannot cancel the animation and dodge. In classic mode you can cancel an attack at any point and dodge making the combat more forgiving.

Also there is an item you can attack to your weapon to increase the invincibility window when dodging. When upgraded it helps a lot in combat.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I played on default difficulty and yes all the bosses do a lot of damage. You have to compensate by doing the perfect dodge. The issue is when you do a counter attack you dont have much invincibility. So if the boss does a fast following attack it will hit you.

As for the difference between classic and default mode it's just the dodging. In default mode you have to commit to your attack just like in souls games. If you attack you cannot cancel the animation and dodge. In classic mode you can cancel an attack at any point and dodge making the combat more forgiving.

Also there is an item you can attack to your weapon to increase the invincibility window when dodging. When upgraded it helps a lot in combat.

Ooh, thanks for the explanations. I wonder why the hell you aren't allowed to change those mid game though, always sucks to be stuck with difficulty/gameplay settings unless restarting.

I guess I'll stick with challenging/default combat then.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Ooh, thanks for the explanations. I wonder why the hell you aren't allowed to change those mid game though, always sucks to be stuck with difficulty/gameplay settings unless restarting.

I guess I'll stick with challenging/default combat then.
You can change the combat settings mid game. I know I did. Not sure for difficulty though.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Oh then my bad. Maybe combat mode but I didn't see the option either so I'll look into it and hopefully difficulty isn't set in stone either.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Got it on Game Pass and I'm having a lot of fun with it, playing with the default combat and I'm enjoying how it's this weird mix of Zelda, Souls and God of War. Why did it get such a negative reception? Was it patched so much since the release?

So, I was getting my ass kicked by Lust and decided to go back, explore some more and get some XP, turns out I had not went into the Hollows yet (that place full of lava) and it was so easy... I'm curious, have I done it in the "wrong" order?

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Got it on Game Pass and I'm having a lot of fun with it, playing with the default combat and I'm enjoying how it's this weird mix of Zelda, Souls and God of War. Why did it get such a negative reception? Was it patched so much since the release?

So, I was getting my ass kicked by Lust and decided to go back, explore some more and get some XP, turns out I had not went into the Hollows yet (that place full of lava) and it was so easy... I'm curious, have I done it in the "wrong" order?
how come you made it to Lust without going to the Hollows? The game forces you to go there to get your first alternate weapon, the flame flail.

You mean you did not explore there? how many bosses have you beaten yet?

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
how come you made it to Lust without going to the Hollows? The game forces you to go there to get your first alternate weapon, the flame flail.

You mean you did not explore there? how many bosses have you beaten yet?

Yeah, I got there after fighting Wrath, got the weapon and fast traveled back outside to the subway area without noticing there was a door...
Beaten Envy and Sloth only (and Wrath but I don't think that one counts).

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Yeah, I got there after fighting Wrath, got the weapon and fast traveled back outside to the subway area without noticing there was a door...
Beaten Envy and Sloth only (and Wrath but I don't think that one counts).
If you beat Sloth then you passed by Avarice. He was very close to Sloth.
the area with the children throwing bombs at you and traps on the floor
At this point Lust is probably the hardest fight. Did you get far in that fight?

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
If you beat Sloth then you passed by Avarice. He was very close to Sloth.
the area with the children throwing bombs at you and traps on the floor
At this point Lust is probably the hardest fight. Did you get far in that fight?

Haven't fought Avarice yet. I got very close to defeat Lust, got frustrated and decided to explore other areas, that's when I went to the Hollows and got to that area, guess I'm fighting Avarice next...

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Haven't fought Avarice yet. I got very close to defeat Lust, got frustrated and decided to explore other areas, that's when I went to the Hollows and got to that area, guess I'm fighting Avarice next...
Go fight Avarice and during Lust fight
defeat Lust first. You'll get something for it
You'll understand

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Playing this on Game Pass and am enjoying it immensely. The world is really well connected and they actually mostly let you explore it. I do wish the compass didn't exist at all - the same goes for the condescending tutorial hints - but at least it doesn't spoil everything about exploration as these things usually do.

Two minor gripes:

1) Why not let the player refill their health potions before a boss fight? It can take a while to grind out additional potions, especially if you haven't died for a while meaning most enemies are gone.

2) The combat is pretty one note, with dodging being the key to pretty much everything. It doesn't actually bother me that much, but it is something to consider if variety in combat is what you're looking for. Not quite as simple as The Sands of Time, but not too far off either.

In terms of quality there isn't a lot to seperate this from the best reviewed games in the genre like God of War, aside from production value and in some ways like map design and player trust it's actually the better game.

One question: Do you get something to help you locate stuff and items at some point?

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Playing this on Game Pass and am enjoying it immensely. The world is really well connected and they actually mostly let you explore it. I do wish the compass didn't exist at all - the same goes for the condescending tutorial hints - but at least it doesn't spoil everything about exploration as these things usually do.

Two minor gripes:

1) Why not let the player refill their health potions before a boss fight? It can take a while to grind out additional potions, especially if you haven't died for a while meaning most enemies are gone.

2) The combat is pretty one note, with dodging being the key to pretty much everything. It doesn't actually bother me that much, but it is something to consider if variety in combat is what you're looking for. Not quite as simple as The Sands of Time, but not too far off either.

In terms of quality there isn't a lot to seperate this from the best reviewed games in the genre like God of War, aside from production value and in some ways like map design and player trust it's actually the better game.

One question: Do you get something to help you locate stuff and items at some point?

Nope to your last question. What items did you wanna find

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
I just like to pick up everything in games like this, even lurcher caches that aren't necessary. Not a big deal though. I enjoy how convoluted the map is and (aside from the compass) having to find things myself.

Same here. In fact I like it when I miss things,because that means that the game proved to be a good challenge in the exploration department. Specifically,I missed an optional boss fight in this game

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing this on Game Pass. I'm currently a bit more than 8 hours into the game, and my god this game is incredible! I have to imagine the quality will dip significantly later on, because right now I'm feeling like this could end up being my new GOTY 2018.

I'm having a blast with the combat and boss fights (even though most of them so far are a tad on the easy side), but the real star of the show is the level design. The exploration is so rewarding, it really gives that "holy crap, I can't believe I'm here!" feeling that From Software is so good at. Not to mention how much fun the platforming challenges are. It's also a VERY "free form" game in exploration, and by that I mean that the game just puts the geometry there and if you can find a different way of getting somewhere? Good for you, have fun! This adds so much to replayability.

Another thing that blew me away was how much exploration is required in the game. I kind of rolled my eyes when the compass showed up and I couldn't disable it. I'm used to always turning these things off to preserve at least some level of exploration, to force myself to pay attention to the environments. But here? It's honestly only there to help people who might be completely lost a little. For most players, it won't make any difference whatsoever. If you build your dungeons like actual dungeons, a little compass won't destroy exploration, who would have thought.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing this on Game Pass. I'm currently a bit more than 8 hours into the game, and my god this game is incredible! I have to imagine the quality will dip significantly later on, because right now I'm feeling like this could end up being my new GOTY 2018.

It has a 64% on Metacritic on PS4 (the version with the most reviews), including a 4/10 from Edge and Gamespot. I really don't understand how they came to that conclusion. I completed it on PC and proceeded to complete it again right after on Xbox and while the Xbox version certainly has some very annoying loading that isn't there on PC, it's still a good game that deserves much better than the hand it got dealt.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It has a 64% on Metacritics on PS4 (the version with the most reviews), including a 4/10 from Edge and Gamespot. I really don't understand how they came to that conclusion. I completed it on PC and proceeded to complete it again right after on Xbox and while the Xbox version certainly has some very annoying loading that isn't there on PC, it's still a good game that deserves much better than the hand it got dealt.
Yeah, I just checked that, and it blew my mind!

Some lower scores mention having quite a few bugs, so that definitely played a role here, but I feel like it would be at least a little higher if they actually liked the game, aside from the bugs.

Kind of feeling like this game is this generation's Nier.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
It has a 64% on Metacritics on PS4 (the version with the most reviews), including a 4/10 from Edge and Gamespot. I really don't understand how they came to that conclusion. I completed it on PC and proceeded to complete it again right after on Xbox and while the Xbox version certainly has some very annoying loading that isn't there on PC, it's still a good game that deserves much better than the hand it got dealt.

Thank god the game was a financial success due to word from mouth to mouth.

Yeah it had some bugs,but what some critics did to this game was inexcusable.

You either are an indie or AAA to get a high rating nowadays. For me DS3 was the "hidden" gem of 2018.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand the middling reviews of Darksiders 3. I am loving it just as much as the previous 2 entries.

However, I've hit a brick wall. I am playing The Keepers of the Void DLC and am stuck on the final boss. And that was after struggling with the previous boss quite a bit.

Any tips?

Could it be I am too low a level? I just got the fourth Hollow and am, maybe level 32-34. I have 19 points in health, maybe 16 in strength, and 6 in arcane. I've told myself I was going to get the Abyssal Armor before continuing the game, but this last boss is tough.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Just finished replaying darksiders 1 on ps4 after first finishing it in 2010. The game is still amazing, will proceed to 2 next.

I was worried 3 wasn't going to be good as critics seem to slam it for some reason. Glad to hear they were mostly full of shit based on the impressions in this thread. Can't wait to get around to it.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I'm bumping this thread to bitch about the fucking tornado in the final area. How was this fucking approved. There is absolutely not enough visual feedback to know when it's safe or not with this auto tracking bullshit. Insta deaths that take 30 seconds to reload, some even requiring a trek to get back to the spot. It's astounding to me how this was not play tested out and absolutely killing what was a fairly enjoyable experience for me.

I swear to God the game told me storm hollow gives you some resistance to it but it seems it's force? Regardless it's clunky as fuck

Last edited:

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm loving the game but I'm struggling with the lock-on. LT as the lock-on button sucks and I can't remap it via Game Pass PC, plus if you kill an enemy it doesn't automatically switch over to the next one. Other than that, this is a really nice game.