• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
No date at the moment but there is already a note in the Origin:

capturescf47.png

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that they are branching out to other pubs. I didnt expect non EA games to show up in that.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, sweet. I'll wait for it to release then.

Maybe microsoft can get their ass into gear ajd do this too. Gamepass has less than 10 games on PC.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin hell. Buying a game at launch is a bad idea these days lol.
I have origin Premier but I also bought and finished Darksiders 3.

Ah well atleast I added up to the sale number and I do want Darksiders 4.

Nov 2, 2017
Wow, just as I was casing the Steam Store to buy it. I can either buy it now for 270â‚ş or wait around Anthem's release date and subscribe to OAP for 90â‚ş.

I guess I am waiting, then.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that they are branching out to other pubs. I didnt expect non EA games to show up in that.

I feel like they kind of have to in order to make the cost of the service worth it, don't they? Sure, they have Battlefield and Anthem this fall and winter, but they really don't have much beyond that until next fall (probably another Battlefront)?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
I feel like they kind of have to in order to make the cost of the service worth it, don't they? Sure, they have Battlefield and Anthem this fall and winter, but they really don't have much beyond that until next fall (probably another Battlefront)?

How do you talk about about EA and miss their sports games?

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Fuckin hell. Buying a game at launch is a bad idea these days lol.
I have origin Premier but I also bought and finished Darksiders 3.

Ah well atleast I added up to the sale number and I do want Darksiders 4.

Well,they game kinda bombed critically(although it was good),so I guess that's why it's happening so soon

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order fits somewhere in the mix, as well as their huge sports titles (UFC, FIFA, MADDEN), Anthem and then Sea of Solitude.

I'm not so sure they're going to do a Battlefront in 2019, I'd bet they give the devs some time to hold off until next gen for that.

sinny

Oct 28, 2017
I bought it day one, lesson learned i guess, won't make the same mistake if they release Darksiders IV.

Valdega

Banned
Sep 7, 2018
This is pretty cool. Games definitely need more revenue streams and subscription services will make AA games like Darksiders more commercially viable.

Madness1001

Nov 5, 2017
It looks like there is a bunch of new stuff now. On the right hand side there is "new to origin access" filter on the vault games page...

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
That is so cool even though reviews weren't that great. Also Beholder 2 which is pretty neat.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I am having fun so far. It's pretty cool. Very Dark Souls like. I'll hope they'll add a newer game here and there to Premier in the coming months.