• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
A know Dataminer has found data on the last 5 DLC characters for One Piece Pirate Warriors 4.

dbx2jc7-232d8f22-341b-455e-8e46-2348ea86390e.png

11KxcHr.png

EF8hbxFUEAAe_kN.png

latest

and the chad himself

EHxANwXX0AAvsHR.jpg

EeI9JYoWoAYRuDB

Which makes the complete DLC list:

Smoothie, Cracker, Judge, Killer, X-Drake, Urouge,Kiku, Kinemon & Oden.

Boil me if old.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Are we sure this is legit? Because the last time someone datamined the DLC list it wasn't.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
For real tho, Kinemon being in is cool. Dude's really come into his own in Wano, he's pretty great.

OP
OP
Dale Copper

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Are we sure this is legit? Because the last time someone datamined the DLC list it wasn't.
I think people just found mentions of characters still left in the code or were originally planed and thought it was DLC.

If your talking about the leak that mention Baby 5, along with 4 returning characters.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Kiku being in is pretty cool but Urouge is so random but seeing the playable list the possible pool for DLC characters is small

Last edited:

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
My heart skipped a beat when I read "last 5 DLC characters" because I thought this was about Smash

don't mind me

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I get Killer. I get Kinnemon. I get Kiku. I get Oden.

Urouge though? Like, memeing aside, that seems so random. He hasn't done anything at any point besides that one time last decade in the pre-time skip days where he punched that Pacifista. If you need a big guy they could have just added Jack or something.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
What can Kiku and Oden do besides be sword people? Urouge is dope because you can play around with his moveset more freely. And Killer bruh? Lol

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck has Urouge or even Killer done that makes them fit a Musou?
Urouge seems primed for a counter-based gameplay style to be fair. I'd rather him (and those in the community thread know how much I dislike him) and a Hakuba-like Killer than generic swordspeople.

Like, Kine'mon and Oden are wonderful characters, but their movesets will be as generic as Shanks's. Kine'mons big moment this arc was looking confused but taking a compliment.

DaiJyoubs

Oct 25, 2017
YESSSSS O-KIKU
BEST LGBTQ CHARCTER IN ONE PIECE
(I mean that really doesn't take much but still)
HYYYYYYPE
This list is good overall. Love the Wano arc so I'll take any characters from it. If I start playing this game more, I'll definitely pick it up.

Oct 25, 2017
So here's how the packs are looking.

Whole Cake Island pack with Smoothie, Cracker and Judge.
Worst Generation pack with Drake, Killer and Urouge
Wano pack with Kin'emon, Kiku, and Oden.

That sound about right? I wonder if the Wano pack will come first, or the Oden flashback in the anime. I know he's had a few voiced lines already, but he hasn't really shown up.

Oct 25, 2017
Urouge seems primed for a counter-based gameplay style to be fair. I'd rather him (and those in the community thread know how much I dislike him) and a Hakuba-like Killer than generic swordspeople.

Like, Kine'mon and Oden are wonderful characters, but their movesets will be as generic as Shanks's. Kine'mons big moment this arc was looking confused but taking a compliment.
If they wanted more wano ppl kanjuro right there with a unique weapon and ability. Sure kinemon has fire....but who doesn't in this universe lol

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
WHOA was not expecting Kiku. And
Shes going to be so badass with that full suit of armor!

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018

Not anymore for Kin'emon :D

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't felt compelled to download the DLC for this -- PW3 kept my attention for some time, but not here.
Same. I bought the game at full price and I've barely played it. The mission/level design seems weaker here but I can't be too sure. All I know is this game has not managed to grab me as the previous game even though Im like the combat in this.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Still not 100% convinced on this since datamines have been iffy before for this game, but all of those are realistic besides Oden so it could be true. I've said all along that Oden would likely be too recent to be in the game, but I guess if he's in the last pack it's possible. I'm totally happy to be wrong though since Oden is awesome. I do hope they manage to diversify the katana-users enough since we have three here plus Tashigi already in the game. Kinemon has some variety but Okiku still has only shown off a few moves in the manga (as recently as the last few chapters).

Urouge is actually secretly a great pick (memes aside) due to his devil fruit. Though if you didn't realize he had a fruit you could be forgiven since it's barely mentioned in the story...I didn't realize it til I saw it in Treasure Cruise flavor text (he does use it more explicitly in Stampede, though). I would have taken Apoo over Killer for a Supernova pack but I wouldn't be surprised if Killer was more popular.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This really not the place for fresh One Piece spoilers y'all...