• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
As a pc player of Destiny 2, this really doesn't mean anything for me honestly. Though on the other hand, cross play across all platforms will be really nice to have.

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
As a pc player of Destiny 2, this really doesn't mean anything for me honestly. Though on the other hand, cross play across all platforms will be really nice to have.
I'm a PC player too, but it will be nice to have options when I'm on travel like Stadia or one of the consoles. My PC is too big too lug around unfortunately.

Cynn

Oct 27, 2017
I want to free my Guardian from PSN and get back to Xbox Live. Hopes are low but man it would be great. Wonder how it would handle achievements.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
6. Stage bloody coup of new parent company.
7. Take over world, shoot enemies into the sun with giant slingshot.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
i Went in deep on Xbox with D2 and it's been the only thing holding me back from getting it on PC even though I've had an itch to play it recently. This will tip me over for sure.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I think Sony wouldn't care if Bungie figured out how to restrict Sony's exclusive content to the PS4. Though switching back and forth from a platform that has exclusive content to one that seems like it could mess up your save.

Bricktop

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how this is going to work. I have multiple characters on two different platforms, and you only get 3 character slots, so are they going to up the character slots or make me delete characters?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
I think Sony wouldn't care if Bungie figured out how to restrict Sony's exclusive content to the PS4. Though switching back and forth from a platform that has exclusive content to one that seems like it could mess up your save.
I don't think that'd be the issue, Fortnite gets PS+ exclusive skins every few months and they cross over fine. Not the same as actual weapons and obviously stuff like exclusives strikes or whatever wouldn't get pulled over, but I don't think that'd be the big deal breaker, it'd be purely down to them just not wanting to support it most likely.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Bungie knows how to deal with that, they already can lock certain gear out of the game. Plus it's highly possible that the exclusivity ends after September.

Status
Not open for further replies.