• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Would be half interested in Nintendo Online when Super NES games come. Though realistically I'd only play maybe 3 on that list.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Playing Super Metroid right now on my SNES classic or wait for this... Decisions...

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
So Super Nintendo is coming after all. That's really cool.

And dang, Demon's Crest! I love these obscure picks.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Water_drop_animation_enhanced_small.gif

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
That is almost the SNES + Super Famicom Classic to a T.

I was hoping for more than just NES & SNES though. So, not that hyped. I want GameCube and GBA.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully all this, and more, come to it, but this would be a good start. It definitely makes me feel better about not getting the SNES classic

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Huh. Surely most of those SNES games will be there when the SNES emulation launches just like how twenty or so NES games were there from the beginning. Anyway, wow. That's a pretty good lineup. Nothing from Square, though. Ah, well.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
So Nintendo's really not going to release VC games outside of their online service, huh?

Darkpyro2

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Nintendo has heard our pleas and is including other retro consoles. If they get a virtual console retro streaming service set up with Nintendo Switch Online, it'd be an insta-buy and I'd never download a rom or homebrew the console again.

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
Just want to remind people that if you're going to play Breath of Fire II, either play the fan translation or the GBA port (which is identical to the SNES version, but with double EXP and money, making it significantly less of a grind).

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Uniracers when?

Seriously though....sick of drip but more than anything, where's Mega Man X?

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Doesn't the NSO emulator reuse many stuff from the NES/SNES Classics? Cause those might just be leftover data from the SNES Classic that wasn't deleted.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Knew it would be coming. The emulator will likely be an updated version of what was in the SNES Classic, like the NES emulator is an updated version of what's in the NES Classic.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People still complaining about getting free games I see. Anyways I think that is a pretty damn solid list of games for the year.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
People still complaining about getting free games I see. Anyways I think that is a pretty damn solid list of games for the year.
They're not free, but I get what you mean. For $20/year, I wouldn't expect much from Nintendo in terms of the "free" software included with the online service. The online services themselves, though, could use a lot of work.

Voxl

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay with that tbh - and lol @everyone expecting much more. Manage your expectations