Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
fuck, really needed this shit right now.

crazy shit with some of those personal anecdotes

really broke it down well in the end. we can't ease up now with a chance to make real-ass change not just for now, but for the future that this doesn't keep happening

jwhit28

Oct 25, 2017
That was a great story. Weaving himself in every plot point but emphasizing people know what they need to do and don't need a celebrity to guide them.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
It was incredible how raw he was when talking about floyd, he just gave ammunition to every person that has to deal with someone saying "oh but the looters, they need to be civil, they can protest but the right way"

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
That was cathartic, raw and unfiltered. What we needed to hear.

Fucked up at how his GRANDFATHER was a former slave!!! That was not a long time ago.

Oct 27, 2017
It was incredible how raw he was when talking about floyd, he just gave ammunition to every person that has to deal with someone saying "oh but the looters, they need to be civil, they can protest but the right way"
Yeah I've never seen Dave get that emotional during a performance. It was striking how passionate he was. No bullshit, very few quips, and he's mad.

That was cathartic, raw and unfiltered. What we needed to hear.

Fucked up at how his GRANDFATHER was a former slave!!! That was not a long time ago.
Great-grandfather. But still, insane it was that close to our time.

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
Could really feel his pain throughout this whole thing man. Probably the rawest he's ever been

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
Man, I didn't realize all those numbers correlated with Dave like that. Hell, even the cops pulling him over and then later killing someone.

This is so incredibly personal for him, and you can tell.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. This was fantastic. He kept is real. If you're black and you're still alive in America, you're a hero

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dave Chapelle was born the same year as my mother, and I knew her grandmother. This history isn't as ancient as people think it is. Great show.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Not going to forget this one any time soon. Chappelle is a great speaker and it's clear it comes straight from his heart.

That was tremendous, I hope it's shared far and wide. A lot of people need to hear it.

Last edited:

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
He hit home with that Chris Dorner shit. Same point I've been driving home for years.

Right or wrong, inaction is going to push more and more people into becoming Chris Dorner and those other shooters. It's inevitable. We had the 2014 shootings in Vegas for anti-aggressive cop reasons, though those were by white supremacists. The next one won't be by racists; the next one is going to be by someone pissed off about seeing another Dillon Taylor and Daniel Shaver just like we're pissed off about seeing another George Floyd and Trayvon Martin.

There's plenty of anti-cop white people who aren't racist and they have as many guns as the racists do. It's a problem that needs to be solved quickly.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Powerful stuff from Dave. I love when he gets serious about topics, he's an incredible speaker and storyteller.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Sat and watch the whole thing. Incredible stuff and not a damn wrong thing said. Big fuck you to Candace Owen and Laura Ingraham.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Not much comedy to be had there. Imagine. One of the greatest comedians of all time. And ya'll broke him so much he couldn't tell any jokes. Great fucking work America.

Note: 8:46 is still fucking fantastic. Loved every second of it. But if you couldn't hear and see the pain in that man and not feel frustrated that all he had to offer was that pain, I don't know what to say.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
Not much comedy to be had there. Imagine. One of the greatest comedians of all time. And ya'll broke him so much he couldn't tell any jokes. Great fucking work America.

Note: 8:46 is still fucking fantastic. Loved every second of it. But if you couldn't hear and see the pain in that man and not feel frustrated that all he had to offer was that pain, I don't know what to say.

we'll always have candace owens' stinky pussy