David Jaffe (creator of God of War) has a bone to pick with ResetEra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
You really shouldn't use NeoGAF as a standard by which to judge anything. The boss over there has fully embraced the shitty "anti-SJW" culture over there and it's become a new breeding ground for racists, misogynists, and all other forms of filth.
Not like he had a choice when all the other sensible people left him to wallow in his own stupidity.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, white nationalism sucks. If he thinks the opposite then HE and only he has to deal with that problem and reflect himself. The issue is that many people on ERA makes it their problem, that is leading to more anger and hate (as seen in this thread with comments like fuck this guy) If he spreads hate, then don't spread it even more. It's a basic principie. I only know this guy because of this thread, for example.
Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

HE isn't the only person who has to deal with it. I, as a black man in America, have to deal with it.

Ignoring something isn't going to go away.

Saying fuck off to a guy who supports people spouting that they want me dead isn't spreading hate. It's saying hate isn't welcome.

Hecht

Welp
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Given that this thread has simply become people taking pot shots at each other and cross-forum drama, we're locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.