• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriousGoku

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 20, 2019
20200116-095941.jpg

Feb. Just like we all assumed, but this to me is as close to confirmation as you'll get without an actual confirmation.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Add the other Tweet where he calls it being the worst kept secret in gaming.

Mar 23, 2018
What I don't get is the amount of secrestism around this if people were already invited to it. Then again, I'm not in the video game or tech industry.

DarthFeanor

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 6, 2019
My question is:
Will Sony show the hardware in February or repeat the PS4 presentation back in 2013.

Also, IIRC Sony announced the reveal in NY only 3 weeks before.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
What I don't get is the amount of secrestism around this if people were already invited to it. Then again, I'm not in the video game or tech industry.
They probably have a special reveal planned for the announcement and are in "nothing stops this train" mode. But yeah, just tell us at this point, I'm kinda a bit sick of hearing about the mysterious February show.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Soo...can we trust him? I mean someone else who has really good connections already said PS5 news next month. So its safe to say Feb is the reveal at this point.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Love how he's falling for the "Microsoft is dominated the next gen conversation" concern troll bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.