Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2021
Take it what you will, however David still is connected with the industry and people inside. He was also the first or one of the few people that kept stating GOW would be cross-gen whilst others said it would be nextgen only.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. It's almost like he has no chance of getting this prediction wrong.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
ah yes, credible insider David Jaffe lmfao

these types of tweets are meaningless anyways, there is no context so this clown can claim any game is the game he is talking about, further "proving" he is an insider.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sony has a new game that (some) people will go nuts for? No way!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I cannot believe a major game publisher is going to release a sick ass game on the console they manufacture.

Anyway here's SBF Pat OHKO'ing David Jaffe into the next millennium.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I still remember Jaffe saying God of War 3 looks like a painting come to life and when I saw it I thought it didn't look like painting come to life.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Who cares what Jaffe says and this is so vague he could say it's anything they announce.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
If David said this as well with PC games, Xbox games and Switch games then I'd be more likely to be interested in what he has to say. His opinions are way too slanted on everything, he has no middle ground.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Jaffe doesn't know jackshit 99% of the time, and these vague hints that could be interrupted in a thousand way are useless.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
You telling me Sony has some big new game in development? For their new console? No, it couldn't be.

I mean I am all for rumors but this is basically ... nothing to go on.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the kinds of things Jaffe thinks are badass, I'm not particularly excited. Probably more pointless ultraviolence.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people still paying attention to David Jaffe in the year 2021. And this is the most nothing statement that there's literally no reason to make a thread.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
"Something might be shown at some point that some people might enjoy"

Oh he's also complaining about the term "White Savior" on twitter.

Seems like a cunt who should not be listened to

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pft I'll do you one better

I can confirm that Nintendo is making a new Mario game

Status
Not open for further replies.