• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Yeah the one we seen when it reveal was like 1000
I can't remember where I read/heard it, but early on, one of the Sony Bend devs said something about the Horde that you see in the reveal trailer was only 500 Freakers. If I'm wrong on that, I'm wrong -but I hope I'm not wrong, because that looks like a thousand to me!

I've been binge-watching all the YouTube Days Gone interviews I can find; so obviously it's in one of those.

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
My father-in-law drives a Harley and that outfit is basically what he showed up to our wedding in, only with a different hat.

Yeah, I dont see why people are not understanding this. I don't know much about biker culture myself and when I saw the trailer I basically thought "yeah, I guess that makes sense". It would be weirder in a full suit. Also not enough is being made of the fact she has two half sleeves. I don't ever recall a female character in a game with that many tats that wasn't trying to be "badass" and not just...you know...a normal human being

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I watched that trailer and I thought it was going to be some kind of 10-15 minute wedding flashback but thankfully, it was under 3 minutes and it doesn't spoil anything so im happy I watched it. Definitely ready for April 26th.

Moose the Mooche

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
I wore a cap, denim jeans and sneakers on my wedding. Honestly wtf does it matters?
People complain about the generic caracter but yet they want a generic marriadge.

I feel this game and Crackdown 3 are suffering from immense negative noises on this site and i have the feeling they both gonna be great. We'll see

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I watched that trailer and I thought it was going to be some kind of 10-15 minute wedding flashback but thankfully, it was under 3 minutes and it doesn't spoil anything so im happy I watched it. Definitely ready for April 26th.
Yeah the way it was cut its obvious they where skipping parts to not show to much

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks good but I can't stand the Mc's design. The whole stereotypical biker look just doesn't jam with me. And he's such a big douchebag that he can't take off his backwards baseball hat even for his motherfucking wedding? What self respecting priest would let the groom wear a baseball hat during his wedding?!

The cherry on top of this boring looking character is his backstory. The only way to make him more generic was to have him mourning a dead wife. In 2019 this is as antiquated and boring as having a "save the princess" as motivation.

^ lol. This guy had a generic wedding

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
This was a pretty cool trailer. Tbh it's the most interesting thing I've seen pertaining to Days Gone in quite sometime. This poor game is going to get passed by so hard it's not even funny.

Nov 21, 2017
I'm really curious to see what other maybe famous voices they have in the game.

You know, I'm almost hoping for Troy baker or Nolan north to appear as some sort of side character.

Actors confirmed so far:
Deacon St. John played by Sam Witwer. Notable roles: Starkiller in Star Wars Force Unleashed series, the voice of both Darth Maul and Emperor Palpatine in many Star Wars tv series/games/films, and numerous tv series such as Being Human, Smallville, and Supergirl.
latest
DzSnfb_WkAAUH5x.jpg

Sarah St. John played by Courtnee Draper. Notable roles: Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite, and in television film/shows like The Jersey and the Thirteenth Year.
VoiceActors_Courtnee_02.jpg
latest

William "Boozer" Grey played by Jim Pirri. Notable roles: Angelo Bronte in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII in Final Fantasy XV.
VaUB_O1t_400x400.jpg

latest

Alkai Turner the arms dealer at the Hotsprings survivor encampment played by Jonathan Joss. Notable roles: John Redcorn in King of the Hill and Ken Hotate in Parks and Recreation.

Ada Tucker a former prison matron who now runs the Hotsprings camp played by DeeDee Rescher.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
You mean cutscene Drake who loves his family and friends, vs gameplay Drake who kills terrorists in order to save his family and friends?

That's a bit of a stretch tbh. Drake goes into situations competing against enemies (again I think 'terrorist' is a stretch) and kills them without a second thought. It's not like they're invading his home!

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was fine. I would have liked some more hints and clues toward what happened though. Just something to tease a bit.

Like in the TLoU II trailer, Ellie playing a guitar among dead bodies tells us about her current state without speaking on it, the blood dropping down her face tells us it was a recent fight, her lines with Joel left us with a bunch of questions. I wanted something of that nature.

Feb 10, 2018
I simply don't know enough about this game to make a judgement, it's weird that people treat this like a god of war or the order 1886 without even have played it.or seen more then 2% of the story.

It so old that people gun for a game or hate on a game before its even out. Same thing happened with NMS, the order etc

We just don't know, so don't act like you do.

nel e nel

Oct 27, 2017
After all this stuff they did these past weeks you still going to say this?

Its been fantastic actually it turn alot of people around here already and alot of other places.

I'll admit I've definitely warmed up to the gameplay videos since the initial reveal, but this trailer is a really hamfisted attempt to induce the feels and falls flat for me.

iamandy

Nov 6, 2017
Brasil
I think his clothes and her tattoos gives them personality, It's clear they really like motorcycles and is much more than a hobby to them. I love the idea of a non tradicional wedding, it's much more genuine.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Just watched the trailer today, I like it. If I'm done with Nioh, Sekiro and DMC5 by the time this releases then I can see me playing it day 1.