• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Resetera cracks me up.

"This game is so generic, no I won't elaborate"
"Why is the guy wearing a cap at his wedding, who wears a cap to a wedding"

So you actively want generic wedding attire in a game that you dislike for being generic.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Wedding photo of all the people that are actually serious about the hat bothering them.

soy8v7.jpg

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I'm pretty interested in this game but why, oh why, does the guy have to look so goddamn generic?
Yeah, that Sam Witwer with the most generic face in the business.

The fuck? How many biker protagonists have we had in games? For something to be generic in this context, it has to be common first.

The OT title better include the word generic at this point, clearly.

Oct 27, 2017
I simply don't know enough about this game to make a judgement, it's weird that people treat this like a god of war or the order 1886 without even have played it.or seen more then 2% of the story.

It so old that people gun for a game or hate on a game before its even out. Same thing happened with NMS, the order etc

We just don't know, so don't act like you do.
Most people here who want it know enough. There are tons of interviews and information about how the game functions. Infact I would say we got more info on the game than Red Dead Redemption 2 (which you bring up) has before release.

If it doesn't excite you then fine but other people are.

Feb 10, 2018
Most people here who want it know enough. There are tons of interviews and information about how the game functions. Infact I would say we got more info on the game than Red Dead Redemption 2 (which you bring up) has before release.

If it doesn't excite you then fine but other people are.

Yeah I agree it also was a problem with RDR2, in that circumstance I took a gamble and trusted R* enough to be confident enough to buy the game.
Bend do not have the same track record, yet.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe in the full game, Bend Studio kind enough to give Deacon a Gabriel Logan costume + Taser weapon.

156242-Syphon_Filter_-_Dark_Mirror_(Europe)-1.jpg

I suspect he keep wearing his hat though.

Oct 27, 2017
Plot wise, with the emphasis on Deacon saying he'll never leave Sarah, I wonder if the twist will be that he did leave her to die (kind of like Robert Carlyle leaving his wife at the beginning of 28 Weeks Later) and that's the reason he's so sombre.

Mister Niwa

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that Sam Witwer with the most generic face in the business.

The fuck? How many biker protagonists have we had in games? For something to be generic in this context, it has to be common first.

The OT title better include the word generic at this point, clearly.

Well okay, I don't have a problem with him being a biker.

Agree, he should have been a pink haired cross dresser with assless pants and green finger nails wearing flipflops.

Fine by me, as long as he is not another white protagonist.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Days Gone |OT| Everything Generic and more!

Days Gone |OT| Feat. The Last of Us Generic Ver.

Days Gone |OT| All Freaker, All Generic

Sorry, mine are terrible. Like really bad.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Days Gone |OT| Everything Generic and more!

Days Gone |OT| Feat. The Last of Us Generic Ver.

Days Gone |OT| All Freaker, All Generic

Sorry, mine are terrible. Like really bad.
Nah I dont want toxic stuff like this in the OT I like a one played on the games world

Days Gone |OT|Freaker Friday Or Days Gone |OT|Deacon Of Hope

These 2 from other members work really well.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
days gone OT: Ride of the living freakers
days gone OT: you know boozer, we really are out of gas

(i know they are terrible)

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
From the pics and such it does seem like we see a good amount of Sara in flashbacks maybe even more who knows!

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Days Gone |OT| The Last of Us - Shurfine

Get it, cause it's a generic brand? HAH!

GoodnaturedIndelibleGuineapig-size_restricted.gif