• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I definitely didn't see this coming. Hilarious.

EDIT: Also what's the unique soundtrack? It's not what Eric Jensen is teasing, is it?

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I see that I'm still sleeping. Must've ate something funky, cause this is a weird one.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
#DeadDon'tRide where have I heard that name before...

it would've been a cooler name.
Glad to see the game getting amazing support and with Bend hiring I think the studio has a bright future.

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like goood silly fun. If the game had showed off this silly side at launch I probably would have been a lot more interested in it.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
This is more interesting to me than anything I've seen of the game up to this point. I loved Crazy Taxi.

Time to boot the PS4 and check the store for a sale.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
FREE updates months after launch always put a smile on my face. Insomniac also did it with they extra Spider-Man costumes. So glad to see some dev studios still want to reward they costumers instead of trying to grab some more cash out of them.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty cool. I wish they would have used some of this creativity they're showing with the challenges in the game missions. A sequel to days gone has incredible potential

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Days Gone is a great game! I haven't finished it yet, took a break to play other stuff that I was super eager to play. Looking forward to returning to this after I finish Fire Emblem Three Houses (probably tonight!).

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
How have the challenges been to those who have been playing them? I played the unlimited Horde a few times but was getting my ass kicked. Watch someone play and they were doing it easily so I tried again and got beat up again.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want a new Crazy Taxi now. That's cool support for Days Gone any way

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
HEYHEY
COME ON OVER
HAVE SOME FUN WITH