• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How hyped?

• Hyped to the max

Votes: 173 9.6%
  • Semi hyped

Votes: 429 23.9%
  • Low hype

Votes: 305 17.0%
  • No hype

Votes: 570 31.8%
  • Negative hype

Votes: 150 8.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 167 9.3%

• Total voters

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
The game releases in 5 days. Preview threads seem to be positive, where does your hype lie? I'm pumped for it, gimme now!

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Optimistic and hyped at the same time but I don't want to get extremely hyped just in case

sambills

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
not trying to shit on hype but this seems exactly like the type of game ill pick up for $20 on black friday

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching it. I haven't touched my ps4 in a while but I'm looking for a single player game.

Not hype, but definite interest.

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017
My hype awakes right now and to want to play it, see what Bend Studio cooked for us. :)

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Hype level at 9.5 that I'm in for a fun experience with a good story, fun gameplay that lets me address situations the way I want to do them and an overall good time. The only reason it's not at a 10 is because on my overall hype scale there are experiences I'm more hyped for like GoW2 and TLOU2

TheDanimal

победитель победитель куриный ужин
Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting that this game exists, not gonna lie. Hope it ends up good though!

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Definitely waiting on reviews. Haven't bought anything 'AAA' on PS4 since January so I'm wanting a good game to play but this is still undecided, at least until reviews.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
My hyped is very minimal.

I am in the mood for a new PS4 single player game that isn't Sekiro, but I don't know. I'm also not exactly in the mood for more open world shit.

So I'm sort of waiting for reviews and such, I guess.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really hyped because it's not coming to PC (I mean, obviously it wouldn't, I'm not console begging here, just that's my reasoning as it stands), but I've long thought this game is going to be a lot better than many seem to think it'll be (or seemed since the recent impressions seem pretty glowing).

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really waiting for the reviews to drop on this. Im interested but I want to hear others impressions.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
A 5 till I see reviews. Since that gameplay reveal it just hasn't managed to get me excited at all. Holding out hope it does really well though.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Add a poll maybe, OP?

Personally I'm renting the game so I'm not too fussed if it doesn't turn out great

Isee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not really. I still like zombies, but I just don't want to deal with another open world, 30fps game with potentially long loading times. I think I'll give it a try on PS5.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
The more I hear the more hyped I get.

Especially the positive buzz surrounding the story has really gotten me hyped. I'm in day 1.

Whittaker

Jun 21, 2018
I'm interested and I'm probably in the tank if it scores above an 80.

That said, I think I'm rooting for it more on a humanitarian basis: Nobody wants to have toiled on a game for years and just have it sink in the pond with barely a ripple. I want Bend to have their efforts rewarded with a wild success!

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
No hype right now. Waiting on the reviews and might pick it up in sale if impressions are good. Going through an open world fatigue right now so that plays a huge part.

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
I wouldn't say hyped, but definitley interested. I like Bend's previous games and I like the biker aspect. but I'm going to wait for impressions before buying it. If they're good, I'll definitley get it.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Already preordered.

Also i have a few days off in the next 2 weeks.That's helpful.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Super hyped, and getting the game for free from my friend. Long live Days Gone.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Not interested. It looks very well made and I'm happy for those who get it, it's just not my cup of tea.