• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How hyped?

• Hyped to the max

Votes: 173 9.6%
  • Semi hyped

Votes: 429 23.9%
  • Low hype

Votes: 305 17.0%
  • No hype

Votes: 570 31.8%
  • Negative hype

Votes: 150 8.4%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 167 9.3%

• Total voters

El Crono

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Neither the character or his backstory speak to me at all, but previews have been saying that it's fun to play. If it gets glowing reviews in the coming days I'm getting it for sure.

Jan 2, 2018
I'm somewhat hyped,but I'm definitely waiting on reviews before buying- though it doesn't have to set the world on fire for me to buy it,just be a good,solid game.

Feb 21, 2019
Appears based on the preview thread, more and more are getting hyped...accurate assumption?
Seems that way. There is a mix of (i) it looks alot better than it did even a year ago, (ii) there hasn't been a big sony exclusive release in awhile, (iii) I think some folks are thirsty for some biker and zombie nonsense (even though there are plenty of folks that will say this trope has played out....maybe it has, but we still are willign to give it a go with the motorcycle bend to it).

pixeldreams

Oct 27, 2017
Low hype just based on impressions of the past few months, but after skimming through an hour-long video of gameplay today, definitely increased my hype. If it weren't for my backlog and MK11 out this week, would probably have picked it up day one, but will grab it in the near future.