• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Predict Days Gone's Metacritic score

• 59 or lower

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • 60-69

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • 70-79

Votes: 358 37.6%
  • 80-89

Votes: 549 57.7%
  • who needs TLoU anyway? (90 or higher)

Votes: 13 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
My feelings are telling me somewhere from 82 to 85.

I really believe in the magic of the big sony exclusives, but this title always gave me a sliiiiightly different vibe. Then there are the problems with performance and bugs when playing without the newest patch(?).
I'm not super up to date though. How bad were the problems exactly, before the patch which fixed the performance issues?

Anyway, game is pre ordered and I'm always looking optimistically looking forward to scores, and playing the game very soon.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphylajki.gif

really curious to see where the metascore lands
Me Too!

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling around a solid 85 ish. If it nails that I'll probably end up with it day one. Otherwise I might wait for a bit of a price drop.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Solid 85-87 is my guess. In Bend we trust!

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks vestan. In that case:

Pure PlayStation - 8.7/10
Link is down as of right now.
Days Gone is another notable addition to the PlayStation 4's first party library. It follows the standard open world mold, but tells an intriguing story of a conflicted character and a unique survivalish-based zombie apocalypse. Gameplay is down to earth, gritty, and most of all fun while doing just enough differently to set it apart. Shame that multiple technical issues hold the game back regardless if they will be easily patched or not. But hey, I think I have an irrational fear that Freaker hordes will surround my house now.

MGames - 8.3/10
Translated summary here.
Days Gone is not in the same league as TLOU, Horizon or GOW but Oregon is still worth the bike trip. It offers a unique, detailed playground for you to explore and tense moments when confronted with hordes of freakers.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if anybody will be giving this top marks, it's probably a mid 70s game to the critics with the gorgeous graphics pushing it into the low 80s. A bit like Metro Exodus.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think the supposed bugs are going to affect a lot of scores

I am hearing it has quite some?

I wonder if that is because it is an UE4 game? No other Sony game (which all uses proprietary engines) have ever got critictized for bugs

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I'm guessing a decent 76-78 range. I just dont think its gonna be all that great. Based on the impressions and videos I've seen this far.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Putting it all on ~81.

I trust Bend to make a great game at worst honestly, even if I'm not personally into the aesthetic that much.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Reading some of the early impressions, it sounds like 80+ but i'll stick with my earlier prediction 78 (once the EDGE score gets added).