• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Predict Days Gone's Metacritic score

• 59 or lower

Votes: 12 1.3%
  • 60-69

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • 70-79

Votes: 358 37.6%
  • 80-89

Votes: 549 57.7%
  • who needs TLoU anyway? (90 or higher)

Votes: 13 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like very, very few AAA games underperform nowadays in terms of review scores. Most big name games seem to be at least 80+ on Metacritic. Publishers are smart enough in most cases to just keep games in the oven (even if it means delays) until they're at least 'good'.

I actually think this will review better than a lot expect. I'm going for a 91 Metacritic.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
20 minutes for crows to be eaten or haters to be celebrating

This is going to be an iconic thread

Peak Era until Bloodborne 2 is announced

Even if it reviews well, it'll just be the same as every other review thread, especially for exclusive games, where the haters will keep regurgitating and relying on the handful of rare hyper critical outlier reviews, intentionally ignoring the majority of less scathing or more complimentary ones.

ron_bato

Oct 25, 2017
A solid 79 is my guess. +2 to 81 if the narrative turns out to be great. -3 to the MC score if it had a lot of rough technical issues.

But I'm betting on 79 - which is a good start for a new IP.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
I actually don't know how to predict this one...I'll say 80 I guess but I'm not sure at all. Probably the hardest game in a long time to predict

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the end of Sony?
Will Sony Bend prove their worth?
Will Era go crazy?
Find out in the next episode of Crazy Ball Z.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Even if it reviews well, it'll just be the same as every other review thread, especially for exclusive games, where the haters will keep regurgitating and relying on the handful of rare hyper critical outlier reviews, intentionally ignoring the majority of less scathing or more complimentary ones.

This is true lol

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To be honest I am more excited for its commercial performance

I am expecting it to be Sony's biggest launch ever for a new IP if it scores 80+

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago

Looking forward to reviews. Never expected to be interested but I've really turned around on the game.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest I am more excited for its commercial performance

I am expecting it to be Sony's biggest launch ever for a new IP if it scores 80+
Same.

I can't wait for that bump in the game bombing thread. Will be so good and will shut down all the "generic, zombie fatigue" narrative we had to see since the game was announced.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Consider me impressed if it scores more than 85.

If the world is littered with detail and stuff to reward exploration, and the gameplay isn't hindered by "survival" busywork that makes things more frustrating than necessary, I could see this having a better score than that, actually. Rather curious.

Imma commit to a solid 83, because of reasons.

I really shouldn't have as much fun as I do with these silly predictions, lol.

edryr

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
Team 70-79. I expect something between 75-79. And something like really classic, maybe too, but with a good execution. Not a bad game, but nothing to get excited about.