• The ResetEra Games of the Year Awards 2018 results are now live! Congratulations to all the winners!
  • Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Days Gone Screenshots

Dec 7, 2017

Really really love the look of this game. Can't wait to see Bend polish the game even more.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty meh on zombie games but damn that looks like a beautiful open world. And I'm a total sucker for open world third person games so there is no chance I won't get this but still.

Semi-relatedly ND needs to change things up a bit and give us the same genre (and quality) in a scifi setting like they've been cruelly teasing for years now.

Oct 27, 2017
For the amount of things that'll be frantically moving on screen at once, I think this game is really visually impressive. It also looks better every time it's shown.

Apr 26, 2018
Looks dazzling and impressive.

Gonna be honest though, I almost forgot this game was a thing.

I'm getting a feeling of...Farcry 5 perhaps? At least from the pictures.

Oct 30, 2017
I hope this game has better release date. Q1 2019 is bloodbath and it is quite challenge for new IP to shine. Unlike HZD get very good time slot where it is only spotlight game.

Really looking forward to play this beauty and Day1 CE.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks visually inconsistent (lot of poor textures) and I'm not liking the look of the zombies a lot. Got no doubt though that this will be a great experience to play through.

Oct 29, 2017
Some of the screenshots look kind of ok. The sun out and the veg ones. Some look kind of boring and gray.

I am zombie nut so I am looking forward to this because of the mass tech of flowing zombies but some screen don't show it off in the hottest light.

Jul 4, 2018
I haven't liked the gameplay I've seen at all besides escaping from a large horde, but the setting and bike customization has me interested enough to give it a try.

Oct 25, 2017
yes
This should be a fun one. Taking out hordes using environmental destruction/traps is going to be damn satisfying in this game.