• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017

DG-E3-WBB1-2.jpg

DG-E3-CRW-1.jpg

DG-E3-WBB1-3.jpg

DG_DEACON.jpg

DG-E3-WBB1-4.jpg

DG_HORDE.jpg
DG-Judges-Day-2.png

DG-Judges-Day-5.png

BrokenRoad_1080.jpg

DG_TUNNEL.jpg

DG-E3-WBB1-1.jpg

LostLake_1080.jpg

DG_NEST.jpg

Really really love the look of this game. Can't wait to see Bend polish the game even more.

Last edited:

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty meh on zombie games but damn that looks like a beautiful open world. And I'm a total sucker for open world third person games so there is no chance I won't get this but still.

Semi-relatedly ND needs to change things up a bit and give us the same genre (and quality) in a scifi setting like they've been cruelly teasing for years now.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
For the amount of things that'll be frantically moving on screen at once, I think this game is really visually impressive. It also looks better every time it's shown.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Looks dazzling and impressive.

Gonna be honest though, I almost forgot this game was a thing.

I'm getting a feeling of...Farcry 5 perhaps? At least from the pictures.

Fiel

Oct 30, 2017
I hope this game has better release date. Q1 2019 is bloodbath and it is quite challenge for new IP to shine. Unlike HZD get very good time slot where it is only spotlight game.

Really looking forward to play this beauty and Day1 CE.

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
It definitely looks good. But nothing from the gameplay shown over the years has made we want to actual play it. Hopefully Bend & Sony can change my mind.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Looks visually inconsistent (lot of poor textures) and I'm not liking the look of the zombies a lot. Got no doubt though that this will be a great experience to play through.

Grisby

Oct 29, 2017
Some of the screenshots look kind of ok. The sun out and the veg ones. Some look kind of boring and gray.

I am zombie nut so I am looking forward to this because of the mass tech of flowing zombies but some screen don't show it off in the hottest light.

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
I haven't liked the gameplay I've seen at all besides escaping from a large horde, but the setting and bike customization has me interested enough to give it a try.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
The checkboard implementation looks very clean, looking forward to playing it next year.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
This should be a fun one. Taking out hordes using environmental destruction/traps is going to be damn satisfying in this game.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
The RDR2 gameplay trailer spoiled me, I'm not impressed with those screesnhots.