• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
There's definitely snow on Deacon as well.

1aeNw2p.png
Its weird that Deacon has the same attire for all weather conditions.

OP
OP
Equanimity

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
This is something I've always wanted since GTA3.

Not long to go then :)

This looks excellent.

Division 1 had a similar systemic feature where snow would build up during storms (on both you and the environment) and then melt into watery puddles during sunny days.

I've searched on YouTube but I can't find what you're describing. Maybe you can share a video of this feature?

Its weird that Deacon has the same attire for all weather conditions.

Clothes are locked behind story progression, afaik. Kind of wish this wasn't the case.

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
It would be cool if a game can poll your local weather conditions and depict them in game real time
That would not be that great since it would completely ruin the atmosphere of the location. Such as if you live in a sunny location it would be sunny all the time, and since the game takes place in Oregon it would not make since at all with no overcast sky's or rain most of the times.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Oh shit, I remember that guy. Maybe that's why I thought it was UE4. Anyway, that's a gold star callback so I'm glad I made that mistake lol

I bet it was why you thought it was UE4 too, that moment must have burned it into your mind lol.
I still think he is VFX's alt as he only appears in Sony exclusive graphics praising threads to downplay them.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
That's some cool tech, but I feel like the desaturated colors in the area kinda dampen the effect. Took me a while to realize "oh, right, everything's white now"